1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1985-1989 GSXR 750 motors

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by BretSV, Oct 21, 2021.

1. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

I have two motors for 1985-1989 Suzuki GSX-R 750s. I do not know if they run or not and have not tested compression but they both appear complete. I'm located in Richmond VA, but can possibly assist with delivery. Feel free to make me an offer on one or both. One has a generator but the valve cover bolts are missing. One has valve cover bolts, but no generator.

Attached Files:

2. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

I'll accept reasonable offers on one or both of these. Can assist with delivery depending upon location/price.

3. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

I put oil in the cylinders and hand cranked both motors. One spins smooth, the other the pistons will go up/down but hit a resistance I don't want to push through, not sure if its something broken or just corrosion from sitting.

Asking $250 for the one that doesn't crank smooth
    $500 for the one that does crank smooth

4. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

Anyone interested in the one for $200 and the other for $300? Or both for $450

5. BretSV

BretSV Well-Known Member

The better one sold, anyone want the other one for $150? I've had offers of more than that for the cams alone, but didn't want to mess with taking it apart, but at this point need to get some space back in the garage so would like it gone.