1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Danny Kelsey's Race Winning GSXR-750 ($6500)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Bob Moyer, Nov 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Bob Moyer

Bob Moyer Bob Moyer CMRA #808

Yeah... I know... there's a new guy and his first post is a race winning GSXR... how sus! ;)

OK... yeah, new here, but I've been on the CMRA forums for 7 years and have owned CMRA #808 for 6 years.

[​IMG]

OK... if you still have concerns just message me and I'll shoot you my phone number so we can chat. I'm an open book.
    On to the sale! ;)
    ==============

Ugh... I feel like I'm cutting off my right arm... I really don't want to sell this beautiful creature, but... it's time to move on.

For Sale: 2009 GSXR-750
    (aka... it's never too early to get ready for next season!)

This is the 750 that was used by Danny and RPS Race Team. I bought it off of Danny when he retired from racing and have owned it since. It's been fully maintained and garaged the whole time and has appeared with me at Cresson, Hallett, Houston, Eagles Canyon, COTA and good old TWS (RIP).

With Danny riding it... it has won CMRA races, championships, WERA Nationals, & more. The bike was part of Danny Kelsey’s #1 plates twice. With me riding it... I've had a helluva time at Track Days and a couple of races, but the fun for me was just hauling this beast to the track and letting her dance.

Here's the details:

• SuperSport engine build by Billy Wiese.
    • Engine makes 138bhp with MR12 (run on the RES Dyno)
    • JRi Shock with 650lbs spring
    • GP Suspension Cartridges with .975 springs
    • MotoX case covers
    • Vortex Clip-ons
    • Vortex Rear sets
    • Dynojet PCV
    • Dynojet Autotune
    • Dynojet Ignition Module
    • Dynojet quick shifter
    • Ohlins steering damper
    • Vortex 520 sprockets with spare front and rears to gear up or down
    • Brembo/R-6 master cylinder
    • Steel braided brake lines
    • Lightweight Lithium Ion Battery
    • M4 Stainless exhaust
    • K&N Air Filter
    • New Radiator
    • Spare Swing Arm
    • Spare set of Rims
    • Spare Tail
    • Spare Fender
    • Spare smoked windscreen
    Obviously, the bike is “ready to go” and completely ready for CMRA or WERA racing and SuperSport legal for either series.

She's been down with Danny, and she's been down with me. The last time I put her down was about 6 years ago with a low-side at Big Bend (Cresson) the Friday before Race Weekend. I missed a downshift and entered the turn a bit too fast... bike slid with minimal damage, but I gave her some new "skin" after that.

Check out the new professional paint job that a buddy of mine did. Slap your Novice or Expert number on her and you will be noticed at any Track. 212Decals has the dimensions for the tail numbers if you want to duplicate that. However... if you are an Expert, then you'd just remove the existing decals and place your numbers individually in the existing white fields.

She runs like a scalded dog and is incredibly nimble on track. In the right hands (obviously) she can easily be a race winner or an awesome track day threat. Title in hand. Come and get her.

I'm in Arlington, TX off of I-20 near Green Oaks.

Bob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Danny doing his thing:
    [​IMG]
    Me... doing my best "Danny" impression:
    [​IMG]
    RIP TWS & Wheelie Hill! :(
    [​IMG]

PS: I'm a pilot... on the "road" 4-6 days at a time, but I'll return phone calls and messages promptly. The bike is in Arlington TX and ready to go with Title and Bill of Sale. My riding buddy and best friend of 35 years lives just down the road and he's available to take care of the sale if I'm not home at the time. Thanks for looking folks, and PM for more details if desired!

Bob

Buell1965 likes this.
  2. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

3. Bob Moyer

4. Bob Moyer

Some folks asking to see a cold start... Here you go:

5. Gofastdontcrash

Gofastdontcrash Active Member

This thing was a beast!!! GLWS