Pit bull TRS for dirt bikes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Jan 4, 2017.

1. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

That's the quick and easy way...I've always just drilled steel plate when I was mounting something in my trailer. It's cheaper that way, and not hard to do.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Found one... 14839784704730.jpg

3. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

I have them for my KTM 350 xcfw. Works great.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did you guys ever do something for the Zuma? (smoker)

5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Hell, I'd even buy a whole new arm (or whatever it's called) setup. As long as they could make it work with the base plate that's bolted to the floor, that's all that matters to me. I know they are some smart people, so I'm guessing they've already considered that and it's either cost prohibitive or they don't think there's enough of a customer base to justify a whole new setup.

6. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

No, we couldn't find a good symmetrical mount location on the Zuma.

7. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I haven't looked at the Zuma, but for my ruckus, I drilled 2 holes in the frame in the middle of the scooter, then made some pins to fit that. [​IMG]

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Had a feeling after looking at it. Not a huge deal since most times it would go on the trailer hitch mount anyway but was curious :)

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

related to shervin?

[​IMG]

masshole likes this.
  10. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Actually, now that I think about it, the holes I used for the TRS were there. The holes I drilled were to relocate the super sweet pegs that were on it when I bought it.

No Sherwin - ism here. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'm flipping the spree over tonight to look at the centerstand mount, I think you have given me a good idea. Thanks!

t11ravis likes this.
  12. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Didn’t even know they had pins for dirt bikes, awesome I need a set for a 2013 YZ250 2 stroke.

13. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I've used them on my 2009 KTM 450 XCW without any problems. I still strap the front with a little tension just for my own peace of mind.