1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help from the Beeb bloodhounds

Discussion in 'General' started by Fencer, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

She commented on the local weatherman's post about the heat and heat index.

This guy took offense..

Fucking loon

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And how did those images get on the internet to have a screen shot made of them? You are right to be concerned but if people stop putitng their daily life on the internet willingly then there is nothing to screen shot.

The first thing should do is report them to Facebook and tell them they liked the previous president. That will surely get their account banned.

britx303, Chris, TurboBlew and 6 others like this.
  3. Venom51

Just telling you that will likely get me banned here. See how that works. :D

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Call your local television station. A news report about a threat to slit a child's throat will generate a pretty good law enforcement response.

tophyr, kangasj and Fencer like this.
  5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

What was the post? Was it a joke or something contrary to his reality?

6. Venom51

Probaly told him something harsh like the sky is blue and water is wet.

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

How is he getting pics if not friends? Have your daughter clamp down her privacy settings now. Seems no one under 40 takes those settings seriously. I assume she has also blocked him so her page is no longer visible to him?

NemesisR6 likes this.
  9. Ducti89

Right? I know weather comments can collide with climate discussions but Im curious to see just how nutty this guy and his wife are.

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

He started going off on millennials and climate change...

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

She is finding out you don't need to tell Facebook errythang

12. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Report to Facebook and have his and his wife's hillbilly ass perma banned.

Arent't they banning "extremists" now also ?

13. Ducti89

Oh, I’d like to solve the puzzle, Pat....

14. Ducti89

Not left Twix people.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Because of the *** used in his words, the algorithm doesn't find it inappropriate.

She has appealed to fb 3 times so far...

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

This is a good idea, if you go this route call early Saturday morning, they always need stories on the weekends.

17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

So you're saying there are not independent "fact checkers" on there ?

Must be a lot of them....there's only 6 billion people on the planet.:crackup:

18. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

FACT CHECK WOO WOO WOO INCORRECT SIR WOO WOO WOO FAKE NEWS ALERT THERE ARE OVER 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

tony 340 likes this.
  19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Facebook privacy settings. The default settings leave you exposed to all sorts of possible bad consequences.

I strongly suggest that all the privacy settings be set to either "only me" or "Friends only" and never, ever to "everyone" or "Friends of friends". And never, never fill in the "about me" info. Leave all that crap blank.

And "fastpeoplesearch.com" will find info on most everyone. Not always accurate or up to date, but usually close enough to give you a trail to track.

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Negative. Only a skeleton crew is working weekends. Call Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning, when they are planning the week's feature stories. Best if it is during sweeps, which occur in February/March, May, September, and November. During sweeps (the rating periods that measure viewers and lead to setting advertising rates) they are looking for extra sensational stories to grab eyeballs.

noles19 likes this.