1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racer posts that he's too busy winning and working to read the rulebook...get's dragged

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Jul 9, 2021.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

This is why the northeast sucks. $10 he’s from NYC, too.

Njmp have done a good job becoming the mecca for bottom feeders of the sport.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

HANDS UP DONT START!!! :D I lol'd at the usual FB sharks chumming the waters.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Has his wife chimed in yet?

418, tony 340, Knotcher and 11 others like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He expects them to cover the rule book in the rider’s meeting?

Well it is Joisey. :rolleyes:

6. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Hell I knew that rule. 3.4.4 paragraph F. Then again I do keep a copy of the rule book in my tool box.

7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Rule Geek!!

8. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

His post didn't go as planned. :crackup:

BigBird and BHP41 like this.
  9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This is much better than the last one.

10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

In a wave by himself...and still lost! :crackup:

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

He had me at the video was to close to call. If he thinks it was not obvious then he jumped. Calling jumps is very hard to do IMO and I suspect more don't get called than bad calls by a magnitude or more.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

They only got four races in on Saturday before the lightning shut things down. Carry over the rest of the schedule to Sunday and they had a pretty full schedule, no time for a riders' meeting. I don't even think the workers got a lunch break.

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Oh shit we got a badass over here.
    D3BAC374-FFF3-494B-AA05-201C10950ED3.jpeg

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Wow. The best was when he’d respond to people with I have freedom of speech bro but then didn’t like that they also had the same thing to talk back to him. Lol. He quickly forgot that part.

jasonhise and MELK-MAN like this.
  15. Quicktoy

I’d forward that to Kevin Elliot. It’ll give Kevin a reason to get rid of him as a racer. Some customers you just gotta fire.

BigBird, TurboBlew and BHP41 like this.
  16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Done. I don’t need this.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Quicktoy

I’ll be his huckleberry.

18. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

I often don’t comment on these posts, but this guy is something else. Although I don’t currently race with WERA, I have read that rule book many times for safety wiring requirements, class specs, and general concepts, as I had planned to. I actually have a printout of it on top of my toolbox.

With the organization I am currently involved with, I have read that rule book so many times, that I think they got annoyed with my emails for whether something was legal / illegal for the class as it was not clearly specified.

I can’t imagine a organization going over every detail in a meeting. Honestly, I haven’t had a meeting yet where something was really specified as well, you should read the rule book.

I feel that this is the type of guy who would cause a lot of problems in the pits if you made a pass that wasn’t the cleanest.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

he sound like the perfect TDWeiner™

418, BigBird and Ducti89 like this.
  20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Bless his heart