1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst beer you have ever tried...

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Jul 1, 2021.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yup, all three or four I tried.

noles19 likes this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I don’t like either of those as well.

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Steel Reserve 211,and Coors Light.Had to pour them both out!!

4. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Not a big IPA fan, but I like a sour every once in a while. I certainly couldn't drink more than one of them at a time though.
    I remember that stuff. There was another red animal beer that we use to drink and I remember accidentally ending up with Red Wolf one time. It was the first and last time.

As for mass produced beers now, I would agree with Heineken. I don't understand how anyone can drink something that tastes like skunk.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I like both. Heineken is my session beer of choice.

Worst: Genesee Cream Ale and Schaeffer's (sp?)

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My beer journey has gone full circle since my first taste in 1974. Started with Stroh's and Bud, then discovered Little Kings and drank hundreds if not thousands of them. Moved to Florida and drank Heineken and Lowenbrau. Moved to Germany and drank the best beers in the world. Came home and Warsteiner was my beer of choice for years. I liked IPA's when they first hit, drinking Sierra Nevada and then Two Hearted, Stone and Southern Tier XX. Now for some reason the taste of an IPA is bad to me. I currently drink Miller High Life and Coor's Banquet. I'll drink a Sierra every now and then. Had a Little Kings recently and couldn't even finish it...what was I thinking:D I think being a bourbon head has influenced my taste in beer.

7. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Xingu

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

IPAs

and i tried this from my buddy and hands down one of the worst things ever Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA

StaccatoFan likes this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Damn! You took me back to stealing sips of my father’s beer when he wasn’t paying attention. I remember trying one when an adult. It’s wasn’t the greatest tasting beer but for $2 or so it was acceptable.

10. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Rogue Chipotle. It tasted like somebody scraped the black stuff off a grill and shook it up in bottle to serve it.

11. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Red Stripe. Some people like it, but it leaves an awful aftertaste.

12. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I'll add Rogue Sriracha too. Who would think those two go together.

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You shut your whorish mouth! Raging Bitch and a lot of other IPA’s have an abv in the range of 8% or so.
    When I learned that, fug all of the domestic shit that only have about 5% or so. I ain’t trying to be pissing after every couple of brews.

ToofPic likes this.
  14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Forgot all about that. Would pick up 6's of Lowenbrau at the beer drive thru in Ohio in college. Also drank a lot of Pilsner-Urquell due to a friends Dad drinking only that.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just beer, or alcohol period?

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Have a case of this in the fridge right now. Not exactly a fine beer, but it does just fine when doing yardwork on a hot day. Doesn't really have much of a taste or aftertaste.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yuengling

:D

Damn, I'm banned for sure now. :crackup:

TurboBlew, 2blueYam, Sabre699 and 4 others like this.
  18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Growing up in PA, Yuengling was always the beer of choice but a few years ago, I lost my taste for it and the only time I drink it now is if I'm with my father in law.

19. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I like good beer and cheap beer. I even like some of the 99 cent, 25 oz cans. Steel reserve is undrinkable. Natty Daddy is ok and 8 percent. Genesee ice is good for 99 cents.

jksoft and ToofPic like this.
  20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Anything IPA... skunk piss!

cha0s#242 and Tifosi like this.