Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Thank Flying Spaghetti Monster for that!

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Is anyone, here or there, going to not race with the org because of the response she posted and called the woman Karen? No? 648EC1CB-6F2C-4AE6-B906-1F55AAA2CFF5.jpeg

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

As a man named Karen, yes i wont be going!!

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

If anything I will go race with them because she did

5. cm1744

cm1744 Well-Known Member

The people so worried about a Karen being honored with her actual given name are the same ones that don't pay attention enough to know that CRAKitty is a she, not a he.

6. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Read page 1 (to get the gist of the topic) and flipping right over to page 13 felt like I walked in on a different conversation.

:Poke:

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

We changed Karens midstream.

DmanSlam, Banditracer and pickled egg like this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Dont kid yourself, you aren’t driving from Florida to Minnesota for a club race.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This thread is meta-licious.

10. nigel smith

I once rode a KZ1000 from San Diego to Mobile for some decent shrimp and grits.

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Bro. Wait till this thread hits 100 pages. It has the potential.

12. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

When?

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

A shrimp once bit my sister

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Did she demand to see the manager?

pickled egg likes this.
  15. nigel smith

Definitely undercooked. A complaint was in order.

16. metricdevilmoto

No one cares about anything other than the feeding frenzy. People were posting here about the things they were posting on FB just to make sure they got credit.

I get that I'm not following my own advice, but the best favor you can do for someone that is begging on their knees for attention is to simply forget they exist. Their flame flickers out quick and they move on to the next thing/group that will maybe care.

When the currency is attention, it's pretty easy to control the economy if you have a modicum of self control. Or you can feed the attention machine. But it seems dumb to get angry about a machine that keeps on running when you're the one putting the gas in it.

cosan, Gino230, cav115 and 3 others like this.
  17. metricdevilmoto

Take @notbostrom for example. Not only did he declare something that happened on Facefuck to be the best of the WERA forum, but he also declared that he's going to race with an organization because of all this fuckery. The only reason would be to make himself a part of something that has absolutely nothing to do with him by saying something that he's not going to do because he believes his (non) action will have weight and therefore make him important. It's like putting your money where your mouth is, but with no money. So...

@notbostrom I'll reimburse every dollar of your entry fees when you go to wherever track and whatever org this whole shitshow is about once you post proof of race registration.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  18. metricdevilmoto

This thread has more posts and pages than the last MotoGP race thread and I don't think the WERA rounds at Road Atlanta or Nelson's even warranted their own thread. So, someone cares, right?

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Not really. We are just the Beeb and have nothing better to do than kick a dead thread.

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Why has no one demanded more pics of the gal in crakitty's avatar?

BHP41 likes this.