New Alpinestars GP Tech V3 Suit with Large Tech-Air Race Vest

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by DutchWorksMoto, May 22, 2021.

1. DutchWorksMoto

DutchWorksMoto Well-Known Member

$2400 shipped in the lower 48.

I have an Alpinestars GP Tech V3 suit in size EU52, US42 in the blue/white/fluo green color way and a size large Tech-Air Race vest installed in the suit. Both are brand new and only tried on over an under suit, NOT ridden or even walked around in. I tossed the vest box and tags from the suit when I moved. It includes all the cables and charging adapters for the air vest.

I’m currently offering this as a package deal because it is bagged and boxed up on the other side of the country from me with family who will ship it as-is.

The sizing changed from the prior year V2 suits and as I understand it, in most cases dropped a suit size for many. I typically wear a Dainese EU54. This suit fit very similar with maybe a bit less room in the legs and calves. I’m 6’ less than 170 lbs when at my fighting / in-season weight.

I’m not really interested in losing much more money on this than the asking price, or trying to coordinate splitting the package up. If no interest at this price I’ll use it as a motivator to lose the extra pandemic weight when I can use this next year, ha.

IMG_9066 2.jpg

IMG_9296 2.jpg

2. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

messaged

3. paintedblue

paintedblue in motion...

4. rfensty245

rfensty245 Member

Messaged you

5. DutchWorksMoto

DutchWorksMoto Well-Known Member