1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Speed Tim Francis

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

To my friend tim,. today is the worst day of my racing career! I have lost, no we have lost a genuine guy, a true friend! I guess the loss hasn't really hit me yet, but in time it will! i can hear you in my head saying "hello Mr Johnson" or "if you were riding a honda you would have won" Today was a freak accident that took you from us, and i have lost my good friend, A true friend, as of late i can't say that about too many people. You truly have no idea how many lives you touched. the pits, the days, the weeks won't be the same without you there! I can't believe your gone, you were just at my shop eating all my food 7 days ago! Why is it always the good that die young! DUDE you have no no idea how much you are already missed! I will be there to say goodbye to you!

Tim francis gone today at summit Point!:( :( :(

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  2. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:( Godspeed, Tim

Prayers to him, his family, and you, too Terrance.

3. Man that stinks, didnt know him but hate to hear about any racers passing on, prayers sent

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I can't believe it.
    I'm at a loss for words.
    Godspeed. :(

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Prayers from Minnesota.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Godspeed, Tim Francis.

David

7. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Prayers go out to his family and friends. Godspeed Tim.

8. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

T...you need anything...give me a holler man...:(

9. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

To Tim's family, friends, his girlfriend, and Terrance, my deepest, deepest condolences. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed Tim...........Godspeed. :(

10. edlaw13

edlaw13 Bells Honda Racing

what happened ??????

i left summit at 3:00 and just got home to kentucky.

i just thought i would check the board before bed and this post was up.

terrance, i talked to you before i left today sorry for your loss

prays to him and his friends and family

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  11. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

hadnt heard about this. :(

Prayers in from Missi and myself from Atlanta.

Godspeed Tim.

12. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

Tim took a hit from a riderless bike in T6. :(

13. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Prayers for the family....and prayers for all of us. :(

14. myNAMEisMUDD

myNAMEisMUDD i like the sound of that

we've seen this too much, and lost too many.....prayers and godspeed

15. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

More prayers from Atlanta...Vicki, Leo and Danielle Sulpy

16. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

Godspeed my friend. You'll be missed. We will meet again someday.

17. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

Man, I just can't believe this :( ........ I've seen Tim around the track over the past couple years but I've only really gotten to know him this year. A really super-nice guy and great racer. Earlier today I was giving him a pat on the back and giving him a thumbs-up on the cool-down lap for beating me in the B Superbike race ........ even though he was on a 600 and I ride a 750. He was just one of those guys you didn't mind being beaten by.

I also recall joking with him about side-swiping a guardrail in his truck on his way to the Cycle Jam when he dozed off. Tim just seemed to be the type of guy who didn't get bent out of shape about much of anything. I was amazed how he could just laugh about the whole situation. He had such a laid back & friendly personality ........ 5 minutes around him and you had a new friend.

I knew something was wrong today when they shut down the track for so long ..... I never dreamed it was this bad. The WERA family is one less tonight :(

My sincere condolences to the Family and Friends of Tim Francis.

122 ..... You'll be missed !

18. T.J. Smith

T.J. Smith Active Member

I will always remember you and I practicing in the rain at VIR when you were still a Novice, the only two idiots on the track. I spun the rear up in 4 trying to get away from you and we had a good laugh about it afterwards.

Godspeed Tim.

19. rev395

rev395 head carpetbagger

my condolences to his friends and family..... I was pitted next to him today....talked to him a lil bit about honda's and whatnot.....what a great guy........I just am at a loss for words...

godspeed tim!

20. WERA 904

WERA 904 Well-Known Member

I am at such a loss. I'll not remember Tim for being the great racer he was, but for being a kind, gentle soul who I was glad to be a friend of. We all will miss you Tim.

Steve