1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone own/drive a cadillac cts....

Discussion in 'General' started by sanee, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Awww take it easy...I like you, but some people just beg to be the mole in whack-a-mole

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Considering the last couple days...wicked burn :oops:

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

If it had been built by another company, maybe.

4. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

My brother just posted the same thing today about the one his wife bought 5 years ago. They have even tracked it

5 years later. She still loves it, it’s still more comfortable than a car that fast has any right to be, it’s paid for, and has been on race tracks. Can verify 145mph at Mid Ohio, completely stock. Brakes are fabulous. Shocks are some sort of voodoo shit. She still refuses to let salt touch it, and the unavoidable rock chips cause sadness.
    Reliability issues... Zero. One recall and general maintenance. That’s it.
    Full marks GM. Nice job.
    [​IMG]
    =AZVk-XoIZ6oXwmcyxhhcNBbzoKEqImxlyFhKzSA5x498SUiJt7E9OQbvZOy79uYGS8xHANk4w8fU2Xe3-pDoPRzi1qLGfEKWRYCqL2EX7zrW3dr8qVBYh5pouXAEYsyLBybm1D397gK2A2F584D94zlPyJHK7VPwbDFLWy8EMmD-nA&__tn__=EH-y-R']
    =AZVk-XoIZ6oXwmcyxhhcNBbzoKEqImxlyFhKzSA5x498SUiJt7E9OQbvZOy79uYGS8xHANk4w8fU2Xe3-pDoPRzi1qLGfEKWRYCqL2EX7zrW3dr8qVBYh5pouXAEYsyLBybm1D397gK2A2F584D94zlPyJHK7VPwbDFLWy8EMmD-nA&__tn__=EH-y-R']

CharlieY, Chino52405, sanee and 2 others like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too small for me.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What isn't? You kind of fall outside a number of common parameters around which things are designed.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've heard rumors of my wifes hitting that indicated on I-20 once.... :crackup:

I still wish she had told the service advisor she had an issue with the sunroof the next time she took it in for an oil change. With the wind over the roof it'd lift a hair and got louder at 120+ :D

Fencer likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Even better - imagine me in the back seat of an ATS, not a good uber especially with my knee acting up. I actually cancelled the same guy at a later date, never again.

BigBird likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

ATS is pretty small, especially the back seats. My Golf is much larger inside than an ATS

10. SoCal1000

SoCal1000 Will work for tires

I have a 2013 CTS-V sedan. Love it mostly. The fuel range is horrible.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So I get home from work late last night and my wife has this sitting on the kitchen island. I haven’t read the article yet, but it ties into this thread nicely

668 HP
    6 speed manual

YEAH BABY!!!!!

7B92C2CF-EED1-47B5-A067-E754E74C0C80.jpeg

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

it definitely looks like sweet cars the CT4-V and CT5-V...but I would still take the automatic...it's the faster option.

13. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Only comment I would like to add on this subject is
    " Cadillac, Cadillac I wish I have my money back"!:D

14. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Meh, the ex had a '14 for a couple of years which was always in the shop for something, usually sensor or electronic related. She dumped it after a couple of years.

15. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

I dig my 2016 ATS. Got it used with the AWD and 2.0T. Fun to drive. Why they made them as a 4dr is beyond me. It's what I have and no room back there. There's actually plenty of room in the front though. Especially for me being 6ft. The only thing I don't like is the damn auto stop. I shut it off every time I start the car. It's annoying to me. YMMV..

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

aren't there any deletes for the start-stop?

17. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Poked around once and didn't see anything. Have to look around again..

18. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

are you talking about that function where it shuts off the car everytime its at a stop?

19. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Yup, it's called auto stop

20. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

usually theres a switch to take care of that. Its pretty annoying