1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stranded day-drinkers discover that beer, air mattresses, and the Indian Ocean don’t mix

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Well, they did say they'd check for off shore wind next time. Also, an air mattress without holes i n it would help

2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I get the sense their plan was originally formulated after drinking began

DmanSlam likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Most epic shit that you tell your grand kids about usually does. :D

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Got lots of stories like that, most bring back happy memories of drunken fun, and a handful I would want to forget but all the rum in the world won't let me forget. Any one ever get robbed by hookers that convienced you and the crew it was a great idea to go skinny dipping at 3 in the morning, and stole your pants, wallet, credit cards, clothes and have to find a way to get back 10 miles back to the sailboat naked in Trinidad?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

We have a winner

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. Captain Morgan

or loser depending on how you look at it, It was an interesting situation

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

not in the last 2 decades.

but that might also have to do with choice of company and location .

YamahaRick likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

It was 15 years ago but it was a funny lesson learned by 4 hustler beautiful girls. but will never forget me and the mate naked after they stole our clothes, hiding behind a tree talking how we were going to do the 7 mile swim/ walk back to the boat at 3:30 in the morning. haven't been robbed since, but maybe still and always hustled by a girl one way or another

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Phl218

Phl218 .

you know, others get robbed after being married for 30 boring years, so i say , heck, rather walk around naked on an island after meeting the ladies and have a story to tell.

badmoon692008 and jdmosley43 like this.
  10. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Did you at least get some? If so, it'd probably be a fair exchange for them stealing your dignity, among other things. :D:Putter:

11. Captain Morgan

they had the set up but literally, one East Indian, one Black girl, one blonde, and one Latin girl walks into a bar. Taxi driver, pick up a bottle of rum along the way. Making out with the Black girl on the drive to the beach. with 2 mates. go for a swim with one girl naked. She leaves and its me and my buddy talking about how awesome this is and who gets laid, then look back and the taxi is speeding away with all our clothes and money.

jdmosley43, Phl218 and beechkingd like this.
  12. Captain Morgan

we
    well, meet the crazy Trini girl a week later, stunningly beautiful and stunningly crazy sh.jpg

jdmosley43 likes this.
  13. joec

joec brace yourself

Cretu. Lol.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They ALL have pinholes in them.

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

This story gave me anxiety. Not a big fan of water.

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

When the dude pulled up on the Jet Ski was the first thing he did ask for a beer? If not fake news.

18. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I assume that he brought his own beer.

19. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Saw this and thought, "very New Zealand",, they do everything nekid.... https://twitter.com/i/status/1367620148954238979

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am not sure lesson learned applies here: