1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Rob, I would buy forklift parts from you if I thought they would fit somewhere on a two stroke. Also, if you need an international rep and provide biz-class air tickets, I'm your man.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

thrak410 likes this.
  3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That was cool, but needed more track time!

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Razr likes this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That was friggin awesome! Kid was on top of the world for a short while, just make a lot of bad choices. Those mid 90s F1 cars were tiny, and did you notice the front wing (or lack of) on his IndyCar? That winning Team Green is Andretti Autosport today. Cool to see him give it to Schumacher.

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Speaking of Indycar, did you see that Pike’s Peak released their provisional entry list and JR Hildebrand is listed as an entry and driving his current Indy car? That would be bad ass to see

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Unser's have been racing their IndyCars there for over 50 years.

8. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Now that they paved the whole climb........sigh............ it should have remained part paved and part gravel.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They had to pave it, it almost got cancelled about 10 years ago because nobody wanted to race it. It was tough to find a car to do asphalt and dirt, and there have been more deaths since the pavement was added. Now it's busy again, electric vehicles are doing well there. I hope Hildebrand does race there.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OGs750 and motion like this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That was very interesting, thanks for posting it.

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

So what you're saying is I only need metric sh!t tons of money to be able to cheat and get away with it.

Well, money and brains.

Damn. At least 0 for 1 and 0 for 2 are the same.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

motion likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

My senior project in school was writing code to predict aeroelastic deformation of carbon layups under load - exactly the same thing that RedBull were doing with their front wings. I can only imagine the things these pro teams are cooking up to skirt the rulebook.

17. fastedyamaha

I still think that running those stupid treaded tires until they turned into slicks was pure genius

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

19. fastedyamaha

That trailer is as useless as riTchie is!

HPPT likes this.
  20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Important news of the day.
    Binotto ditched the Harry Potter look and got new glasses.

[​IMG]