1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Tesla Model S.....

Discussion in 'General' started by ljuice26, Jan 27, 2021.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’m sure we can all agree that someone who doesn’t play dirty doesn’t get shit done in this day and age. If I had to forgive a few dicks he stepped on or cut off to do what he’s done, I think I could.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  2. Until you’ve drove a model S in ludacris mode it’s hard to wrap your head around how fun they are. It’s a very odd feeling launching one but the acceleration is mind blowing.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I will say this... I think it’s hysterical that they still use the sSpaceballs references

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

6. SuddenBraking

1) You should work on your reading speed
    2) If you don't think a story about tons of blow, alcohol, your wife shitting in your bed as a joke, and a threesome with a crooked dick billionaire isn't good reading, than I don't know how to help you :p

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

*then

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I can read fast. I prefer not to. Where’s my 3 minutes

9. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

That read was worth it just for the Amber Turd story :crackup:

scottn and SuddenBraking like this.
  10. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I’m no law professional, but it feels inappropriate to put the trajectory of a man’s rocket on trial in a court of law. Again, not a professional.

LOL

SuddenBraking likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do they have a mini-van yet?

sdg and BigBird like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That could be a fun as hell mini van :D

R Acree likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

:bow:

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Musk said the van was on the to-do list recently, but capacity issues will need to be resolved first.

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Unfortumately, I am afraid that his vision of "better place" may not match mine. I doubt his vision includes a racetrack in every town and free motorcycles for all.

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I have a Passat TDI and I’m pretty sure it’s my favorite car I’ve ever owned.

ducnut and BigBird like this.
  17. SuddenBraking

I had a 2014 Passat TDI and would’ve driven the wheels off of it except that VW couldn’t get an approved fix for it (they did for Gen 1 and Gen 3).

Them buying it back in 2019 for the same price I paid in 2014 (with north of 100K miles) was too good of an offer to pass up.

BigBird likes this.
  18. And now reselling a lot of them. Can get a 30-50k mile sel for 10k.

19. Throw a tuner on that thing. Stock exhaust and air filter flow plenty, really wakes up the car. Best 5-600 you can spend.

BigBird likes this.
  20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I like the mileage. We drive to salt lake every other weekend. It’s pretty badass being able to drive from Provo to basically LA on one tank

I really like the exterior & interior design of the passats. It’s nice and classic and doesn’t feel dated with time (I have a ‘14)

even when things are better for us financially we’re for sure keeping this car until it grenades. Which according to what the service center tells me, will be a long ass time if I keep it maintained well.

BigBird likes this.