1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerloff possible Rossi fill in this week

Discussion in 'General' started by Scuba Steve, Nov 4, 2020.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

turbulence, Wingnut, jksoft and 5 others like this.
  2. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

garrett’s smile was as wide as the track during the entire interview. It’s worth the watch.

JJJerry, Yzasserina and BigBird like this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Great video.

I think that smile's going to be stuck to his face until at least 2021 - really happy for the dude.

Steady T likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Lol, beat me to it.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

6. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

No matter what happens in his career, he’ll always have that shot.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

And this one with the leathers as his trophy.
    Source: MotoGP
    unnamed.jpg

8. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

That video was great. GG did an awesome job representing himself this weekend.

ducnut likes this.
  9. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Anyone who wasn't smiling as wide as he was while watching that video needs to be checked for a joy deficit.

jonathanp, awalk9905, Shocker and 3 others like this.
  11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

So I guess my claim to fame is that he passed me on the inside mid corner at Tally. Mid pass he looked over with an expression like "Why are you here? Really, why???" I think he was about 12.

12. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

It was a long shot that he’s be racing the bike this weekend. From my perspective, he did what he was supposed to do, get people talking and not destroy the bike. He was successful at that.

maybe now that he showed he could be responsible and do what was asked of him he’ll actually get a shot. Had he thrown the bike through the dirt it would’ve been game over.
    I view it as way more downside than upside so take the small victories, have an amazing experience and the team will hopefully reward him somehow.

Monsterdood likes this.
  13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

He's got the All American good looks, friendly, well spoken, humble, great smile. Everything a sponsor would want. So whose radars is he on now?

racerx13 likes this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Wow, suddenly we're faced with the prospect of 3 Americans in MotoGP. This could be pretty cool!

Newyork and Banditracer like this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Monster's. I was surprised to not see the Claw on the side of his helmet.

I bet that changes real fast.

and Oakley.

16. Elbowz11

Elbowz11 Member

Negative....stoner had 4 seconds or so with 5 to go and I ran him down. He won the drag race for sure

Blammo, CR750, JJJerry and 26 others like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Still not enough. :D 'mericans in the motogp series are likes beers, one is okay, two is okayer, three is a good start. . . 24 might be too many but you won't know until you've tried. :D

Need a few in moto3. Americans never really did all that great in the smallest bore class and that needs to change.

rk97 and TurboBlew like this.
  18. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Dang that made my morning watching FP1 and FP2. I was LOL at how well he was doing. TOP 5! Haha. I was giddi for him. What an experience. Glad he didnt bin it even when he was going for it. Hope to see him again on one of those.

cpettit and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It starts with GP racing at home.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It'll Never happen here to any real success. Moto3 bikes are too expensive for the american racing scene.

but they can go to Spain and race them (and even smaller bikes). They Just need to find the money.