1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I am paying alimony and child support for the two that are mine. 5 & 8. She cheated on my and started 'co habiting' with him in August of 18, we started 'nesting' (one parent at a time at home with the kids, while the other was elsewhere) untill Jan 3rd of 19 when I got my own house near by (in order to keep the kids in the same school system). We have a separation agreement that saved me thousands per month, as her last w2 was negative 900+ dollars, while I make 130K. Soo according to VA state law, I would be begging for change, while she lived fat and happy in my house. (BTW still in my name). So now alimony is 5 yr or until she gets married. They have had a kid, but I know they wont tie the knot until I stop paying alimony. Child support is separate, in fact it goes up 33% when alimony stops. I have lots more fun details about the ex's degrees and qualifications, and jobs that should have her making more than me, but thats for another "days of our lives" with zx6fool.

2. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Seriously out now, they have Friday assignments I have to help them with before 5 PM.

3. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

The first part, what my wife dose when she leaves is her own volition. If you had read what I wrote you might have been able to discern the difference.

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Sounds like you married an equal in fear tolerance then
    And it’s not her own volition. It’s the decision she makes based on the inputs she has. Besides her training, her management team and hosp practices weigh in that

zx6rfool likes this.
  5. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

As someone who has seen way to much of the death side of this equation, there is no need to hurry the inevitable.

Yes, we all will die. No one gets out of this life alive. But. Life is still worth living. Calculated risks are part of life. No need to be stupid and/or take foolish risks where there is no upside in return.

jrsamples, pscook, TurboBlew and 3 others like this.
  6. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Are you suggesting health care workers only wear PPE because the hospitals make them? That they wouldn't try and protect themselves from endless types of transmissible diseases? Wow.

zx6rfool likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Hiding in a sterile bubble isn't living.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I love posts like this.

Reminds me why I hate people.

brex and zx6rfool like this.
  9. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Well, it does highlight the deficiencies in our education system

jrsamples and pickled egg like this.
  10. pickled egg

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. ;)

A. Barrister likes this.
  11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Coivid is highly transmissible!!! I'm super serial!!!

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think that you are just trying to cokes a response from someone...

13. pickled egg

No coax. Twisted pair. :D

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

My two kids are going to school - half days so far - with masks on.

They are also going out for Halloween - outside - at a social distance.

And I will be searching the candy for razor blades after. Life is always full of risks.

SuddenBraking and BigBird like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

More like STFU AND RTFM. What does your agreement say regarding Halloween?
    Did I not tell you that NO detail was not worth putting in writing in the good old Divorce Thread?

Here's mine:

Halloween. Halloween shall be defined as beginning after school when
    the Child is in school, or at 5:00 p.m. when the Child has not yet begun attending school until
    9:00 p.m. Beginning in 2014 and in even-numbered years thereafter, the Child shall be with
    Mother on Halloween. Beginning in 2015 and in odd-numbered years thereafter, the Child shall
    be with Father on Halloween.

WE have EVERY possible significant date documented. Holidays/Birthdays. If you didn't get that all in writing, that's on you.

They're called boundaries. Draw them and adhere to them. IF your ex doesn't, then take her to court to remind her where the boundaries are, if that's necessary because reminding her
    of them doesn't yield the desired results.

If she's remarried and the Agreement says you can be absolved of alimony because she's remarried and you haven't gone to court to get that corrected, that's just dumb on your part.
    If her new pogo-stick is threatening to shoot neighbors, NOT your problem. Not even close. He's going to end up locked up on something, or if he meets up with someone that likes
    to solve problems at the lowest and most efficient possible level, he'll end up on the receiving end of a first class ass-whoopin at some point. Again, NOT your problem.

notbostrom and pickled egg like this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

As cool of a reason for rummaging through their candy as I've heard. :beer:

Funkm05 and ekraft84 like this.
  17. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

I cannot wait until I don't have to hear "new normal" or "social distance" every damn day.

18. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Bless you guys for outlining EVERY detail. Seriously. Those orders make my head spin.

And dont get me started on the orders that arent as detailed as yours.....

19. pickled egg

Yeah. Don’t get me started on it either...

SuddenBraking and Ducti89 like this.
  20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I've been divorced about 6.5 years now, and there are a few details that were missed, and they're relatively minor and actually work in my favor...because

"If it's NOT in the paperwork, I'm not paying" is how I roll. So there are things (past his 18th bday) that she and her lawyer didn't think about.
    And, they didn't try to obligate me to them, so as her being the primary parent........Surprise! She's responsible....NOT this guy.

For the most part, my attorney did an extremely good job of covering my ass. She was worth every penny. I haven't done it in quite a while, but
    early on, the ex wasn't respecting boundaries, so I quoted her chapter and verse from the "Owners Manual" a couple times, and she shut up and went away.
    Nobody's ever held her accountable before.....she don't like it.

I rather enjoy it.

Hold on Buddy....that plane is approaching the runway.

Ducti89 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.