1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 10 | Spain | Aragon | Oct 16-18

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 12, 2020.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

He will be on the same bike next year, it will just have a different set of BNG

Shocker and BigBird like this.
  2. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

One Suzuki wins.
    The other takes the championship lead.
    A good day. :D

3. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

I didn't realise we topped the teams standings,too.:eek:
    Where are you brother @Steeltoe

Attached Files:

ShadowBoxer and Quicktoy like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Fantastic day for Suzuki it seems.

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Honda is shocked that their bike is decent with 4 rounds left. If ohliny they had found this at the start.

scottn likes this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Wasn’t the battle I thought it was going to be but what a race it was.

Until the last lap it looked like AM was going to come through and take the win. The bike is clearly better and he’s taken advantage of it with a great ride. Very impressive.
    I’m eagerly looking forward to AM consistently beating Pol next year.

ShadowBoxer, wac and Quicktoy like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

In Rossi's autobiography, VR46 said the first year in a class or bike was a learning year for him and then the second year is when he would win the championship.

Worked out pretty well for him. Obviously lil Marquez is not Rossi, but even the great ones need some acclimating time.

~sent from mobile

Shocker and Quicktoy like this.
  8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I agree. I was a Pol fan until this year. I want Alex back on the factory bike.

Senna, BigBird and Shocker like this.
  9. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

I'm curious how many parts Honda swapped out. That Honda was on rails. MM, Cal, etc have that thing bucking all over the place usually. Lorenzo is smooth as can be and could never figure it out. AM seems to be much a much smoother rider.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

I think it was during FP2, Simon mentioned that the Honda teams switched to the new Ohlins rear shock that Suzuki has been using for the last few rounds.

Quicktoy and nd4spd like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bet ya peel that Repsol livery off and the rest of the bike says Suzuki, too... ;)

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Uccio?

Quicktoy and Razr like this.
  13. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

I'm still suspicious. Remember Mark saying he was going to come back at Aragon. How do you know
    I've been suspicious after that wet qualifying where both MM and AM went with slicks or something and got pole. Thinking something more like this. I mean, Mark DID say he was going to come back at Aragon. And they never did show him live at home. Just saying.

[​IMG]

Senna, pickled egg and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

yea i don't believe that one bit, nothing of the last decade would allude to that being true, but maybe yea for the last part.

fair enough.

Quicktoy likes this.