1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB350 Bellypan options

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by footwork, Jan 7, 2001.

1. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

I have the plastic doctor working on a 350
    Honda fiberglass bellypan based on a Moto Zastrow prototype design. If anyone is interested let me know. He is also modifying my infamous seat of last season and does great custom work at a very reasonable price.

2. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

whats up buff.
    if you hear from yen
    tell him I said hi [​IMG]

3. footwork

if you hear from yen
    tell him I said hi [​IMG][/B][/QUOTE]

I'll tell Jens [​IMG] you said hello - he just got a new job and is building the worlds fastest cb 175.

4. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Actually I got 2 new jobs... they're now in a bidding war. It feels good to be wanted. [​IMG]

'Sup CB, Footwork and the rest of you all. Haven't been to the BBS in a long time. Nice to see a new section for vintage folk (though I can hear a serious echo as I type). I certainly haven't had the time for R&D to build the fastest 175 but I think it may be one of the shiniest. Can't wait to blind everyone on the grids.

5. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

dont let jens fool ya he is super fast.

6. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Look who's here! It seems Vintage147 has gone through racing puberty and is now expert Vintage777.

7. VINTAGE777

VINTAGE777 Guest

YEP BEFORE YA KNOW IT ILL BE SHAVING ON A REGULAR BASIS,GOOD TO SEE YA BACK ON THE BBS,IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN,I'M STARTING TO GET THAT EDGY FEELING AGAIN.

8. footwork

GET THAT EDGY FEELING AGAIN.[/B][/QUOTE]

your gonna have that edgy feeling for a couple more weeks too... someone just got knee surgery and does not feel like machining you carbs for a couple of weeks... sorry but thats
    the deal- [​IMG]

9. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

Buff, still feeling edgy after 19 1/2 years? :bow: