1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What triggers your inner Broome?

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Sep 26, 2020.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I kind of like his style.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed that one, Sailor

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

'Liking the cut of your jib'

Love the expression but I think John Peel is the only person I ever heard using it.

4. jfcasley

jfcasley Well-Known Member

I recently had to have the whole house snaked because of the disposal, the plumber recommended putting a screen in it.

5. joec

joec brace yourself

I have that issue here.. When I brought it up to the owner she said I could still order it. They still make it. Unfortunately the waitrons have no idea what I'm taking about when if there kitchen staff does. Sucks. I liked that turkey albuquerque sammich.

6. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Did you have a Fargo moment? If not I’m worried I’m sitting on a time bomb.

7. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

I remember having a talk( at some BS temporary catering job) with a CFA dude about the spicy b4 it arrived... i said, " but what about wendys spicy chicken?(he had already rattled my ear to the point of tennitus with all the spices)

Even though its mechanically seperated chicken the spice is better IMHO

8. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll add another one, driving in the right lane and have someone tailgate me. Left lane totally clear but they won't go around. So for shits and giggles, I move over into the left lane. They zoom right past me to get stuck to the bumper of the person ahead of me. That person then slows down so tailgater slows down instead of going around an I go past them both in the left lane.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That is precisely why my truck doesn't have Mad Max bumpers. I'd be all Pulp Fiction while punting those mo-fos into the ditch with great vengeance and furious anger.

Paige and black knight like this.
  10. GixxerJohn011

Just realized another one. Digital clocks in view at the same time that are not set to EXACTLY the same time.

badmoon692008 and socalrider like this.
  11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

People not turning the lights off.

black knight likes this.
  12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You coulda just said "Motel 6". :D

Robin172 likes this.
  13. GixxerJohn011

As we approach page 10 I’m starting to wonder, is Broome that weird or just outspoken?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes.

GixxerJohn011 likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

TROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lottery ticket people can DIAF.

Gorilla George and Banditracer like this.
  17. Something at the grocery that triggers my me is people that don’t sort/plan coupons ahead of time.

If someone wants to use coupons, that’s fine. But know what you’ve got and have them ready.

I’ve seen people who walk up to the counter with a whole fucking newspaper, and for damn near every item they’ll be like “I think I have one for that....” and they go flipping and searching through the paper.

Scan the next item, same shit. :mad:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Change lines.

19. I will if possible (after I’ve said something like “Oh for fucks sake” :D)

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The other line is always faster. Makes it hard to win, doesn't it?

Robin172 likes this.