1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HEY MONGO! YOUR FALCONS ARE RETARDED!

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope but it made me think about how cool the stadium is :D

wheelz96 likes this.
  2. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Not as cool at that new Raiders stadium! Or LA for the matter but something about that all black stadium just looks badass!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Haven't seen the inside but yeah, it's been fun to watch it going up and looks amazing from the outside.

4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Jumped from the Falcons / Bears game because it looked like the Falcons had this one in the Bag . .. but No

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And it's not looking good for the Bengals either…

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Yowza. I mean, I’m a Bears fan but Atlanta pretty much tried to lose that game. Holy shit.

7. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Wow. This is almost an unprecedented level of suck.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Farley Bears.png

Razr and rd400racer like this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Crazy games today. The Bills/ Rams, the Bengals tied game and the Flacons screwing the pooch.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It's crazy. I love it.

11. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Bears are trash. They are 3-0, but have beat three horrible teams by 4 points each game. Can’t wait for them to play Indy next week.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Friggen heart attack Bills, gave up a 25 point lead but managed a last minute drive to win.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Watched the Browns/ Washington whatevers and that was like watching two teams battling to lose the damn game. Washington managed to pull out the loss in the end.

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yoda Put Your Monet.jpg

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Your. Yoda isn't that moronic.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mmm, Retarded is your Yoda, he is. :crackup:

Normally I'd skip the grammar/ spelling nazi shit but that is too damn stupid to not call out.

G Dawg likes this.
  17. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I haven’t watched much Pro Football in the past few years , I mostly like College Ball . But today had a Hell of a lot a great games . Packers / Saints is up next , it should be good one also ! :beer:

18. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

No one watched the Cowboys get their hopes up and then lose? They should be 0-3.

19. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

$100 to aff, I take it you want chicago? Game opened Indy -2.5 and is now a pick’em. I normally bet short home dogs systematically, but haven’t been this year. Too weird of a year so been focusing on Wong teasers.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020