1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yep, and if his contract is still with MB after that, might need more trophies in the future.

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Ferrari 15th and 17th. If it weren't for hamilton this year might look like motogp with winners coming from all over.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Lewis currently leading, predictable. Man I love this track. The IndyCar race last night was very good.

4. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

Even Spa was BORING! I hope the new formula makes the racing better.

cpettit likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Here is the main issue. He needs to go.

“Start with a blank sheet of paper. Build a championship-caliber team.“

Guenther Steiner, team principal of Haas F1 Team in the FIA Formula One World Championship, has accepted that challenge multiple times in a nearly 30-year motorsports career that has taken him across the globe.“
    2A85165C-F60D-4E3B-96F8-F0A74A6FE740.jpeg

Razr likes this.
  6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Ferrari engines arent helping

A. Barrister likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

8. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

One thing that hasn't been clear to me in this whole episode, is how both HAAS and Alfa Romeo have also taken a hit as well. It must be some system/design issue. No one has said anything about those two teams "cheating". And I believe the powertrains, (well, engines/electronics etc) by rule, have to be the same as the Ferrari ones. I guess they received the same benefit that Ferrari did, with whatever systems were deemed "questionable to the rules".

I don't think HAAS or Alfa have crap cars, they are just missing the power they had last year. And it looks like HAAS figured out their issues from last year with the aero/tires. But now they don't have the power to show the progress they made.

9. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

The only reason HAAS no longer has brake problems is they're not going fast enough!

Razr likes this.
  10. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Claire Williams finally stepping down as Deputy Principal

11. Pittenger5

Frank too, end of an era for better or worse

12. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Does that mean the new buyer loses their legacy payments? Should've kept him as a non-voting board member or something if so.

13. Pittenger5

Pippa Middletons husband is on the board, so hopefully she will be at some races.

DrA5 likes this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This is awesome. The announcers sound absolutely stunned/lost.

15. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

F1 is so racist that the only (half) black driver is still getting more camera time in 15th place compared to possible first time winners GAS or SAI at the front.

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

This director has been horrible all race. You don't show all the start replays on lap 4. You wait until things get boring.

Now, Sainz is closing in on the lead and we get the battle for 9th....

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This is just a silly remark. Who wouldn't want to see a multiple time champion slice his way through the field until the front of the field sorted its way out? Gasly, Sainz, Stroll, awesome podium!:clap::clap::clap:

18. rwdfun

rwdfun

If you put a top 10 list of least skilled drivers with an F1 victory Gasly would surly be on it.

And the reason they showed some of LHs passes was because that was the only thing interesting happening in the race. For the record they didn’t show his last few passes in leu of showing no passing going on at the front.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wonder if the Ferrari team is upset that the track workers brought their car back to them. LOL

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Do you even follow F1? Get lost. There are plenty of other threads you can pollute with your pseudo clever obnoxious remarks.

Razr likes this.