1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol, not to win, podium would be amazing...more like the odds of him finishing before his neck totally seizes up, ha. Pretty great story for him. Now that Vettel is doing I don't know what, my mother has to glom onto this German. :)

2. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Well, other than the Merc tire issues, that was dull as dishwater.....

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That guy has the most rotten luck.

4. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

My newborn isn’t too impressed with this race so far.

Attached Files:

Razr likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Awwwwwww...you don't look too thrilled either lol...

6. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

My mom just asked for a picture so I was trying to take a selfie, not drop Stella, etc.

Feel bad for my mom and dad- they won’t fly out from VA because dads got bad asthma so they’re scared to get on a plane or stay in hotels.

I tried to get them an RV rental but most places aren’t doing 1-way rentals so mom just bugs me to FaceTime and send pics all the time.

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

For a moment there I thought you'd started drinking early, then I realised...:D

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Poor Vettel.....what a whiner.

cpettit likes this.
  9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Hey, Max....shut the F up and drive the car. Whiney biatch....

The Great One and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Another boring race, Lewis and the team are cruising along.

evakat likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I had it on in the background given the delay in MotoGP and wanted to hear presser. Will watch later, like to hear chitter chatter.

12. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Shit they should let every team copy if its going to bring more teams to the front.

13. rwdfun

rwdfun

What did something interesting happen? :D

Not if they copy Ferrari

Thank you thank you. I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your servers

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I keep forgetting to ask here if anyone else follows F2 and F3. There is an American in F3 (Logan Sargeant) who is doing pretty well this year.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I don't, but I will next year. I enjoy Formula 1 as much as I do MotoGP but since F1 is available in the U.S. without a subscription, that's how I've been doing it. Because I've been forced to subscribe to MotoGP, I've learned a lot about Moto2 and Moto3, and they are terrific. I expect Formula 2 and 3 will be the same.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

F2 and F3 are far more entertaining, in my opinion.

Incidentally, there are plenty of names that will catch the attention of those who have been watching F1 for a few decades. Schumacher (son/nephew), Schumacher (son/nephew), Piquet (son), Alesi (son), Fittipaldi (grandson), Doohan (okay, that's motorcycles, but it's still good pedigree), Nannini (nephew)… None of them a threat to win a championship anytime soon. :D

Razr likes this.
  17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Like Haas? God they are pitiful this year.

18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

He is one whiny little bitch. Every damn race...

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, disappointing, my mother and I think they should go with Seb and Hulk next year. Shit why not?

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Has beens driving never beens? :D