Arai Nakasuga (M) and RS Taichi jacket

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by helitech, Nov 20, 2018.

1. helitech

helitech Well-Known Member

-Helmet is an Arai RX7X (Corsair X in the states) has less than 500 miles on it, was not my every day helmet and was used way less often. Non smoker, no funk, Perfect condition. It’s a Medium (57-58cm) but other cheek pads can be purchased to make it fit smaller or bigger (additional pads not included). Comes with a never used clear visor, and a light smoke visor, chin curtain that was never used but the plastic poked out of the packaging, two bottles of silicone lubricant from arai, and the original box. Paid $700+ after shipping and tax. Asking $580 for the helmet and original box with everything listed. Uclear unit not available

- RS Taichi jacket. Mesh front and back and leather arms. Never took a spill. Japanese 54/44 but Fits roughly like an alpinestars 42US. Not too hot in the summer, not too cold in the winter. Asking $150.

If you want it all we can work out a package deal of $700. Would prefer face to face sale, but will ship on buyers dime. Located in Ventura county, CA.

Open to reasonable offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  2. helitech

helitech Well-Known Member

Price drop:
    $500 for the helmet, $100 for the jacket. Both for $550.

Will ship on buyer’s dime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hi. Not sure if your helmet is still available. If so, I'd like to buy it from you. Please let me know. Thanks, Joe