1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where's the Danny Eslick thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Jul 5, 2020.

1. 392

392 Well-Known Member

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Likely taken down.. for reasons already pointed out in this thread.

G 97 likes this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm going to come out and just say it: Motorcycle racers are pretty messed up in the head. Nothing surprises me. Think about it :D

I'm also pulling for Danny E.

969 and Steady T like this.
  4. 392

392 Well-Known Member

So he wasn’t arrested?

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I have no firsthand knowledge that he was.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

evakat likes this.
  7. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

8. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

No real detail of why he pushed a 51 year old woman to the ground and then ran? I can only assume the fact that he ran made him guilty you would not run from somebody attacking you?
    So in my book he is a piece of s***
    I've known a few men over time especially when I was young that disrespected elders there with the same type that I would not trust around a woman or a child.
    Same as with Mladin innocent until proven guilty regardless....
    But he smells as bad as the story smells........
    He looks like a little guy God help him in prison... I have a sister who works in corrections absolutely 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt he'll be on his knees and all fours......
    Don't want to see that happen to anybody but he better pray that he didn't do it

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh Fuck off.

With all due respect, of course.
    But for real. Simply fuck off.:clap:

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

:rolleyes:

11. 392

392 Well-Known Member

:)

12. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Just because you can use the internet doesn't necessarily mean you should.

Quicktoy, FrancisA, VFR#52 and 4 others like this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The bitch was on the racing line and wouldn’t make way. So he bermed her!

sheepofblue and badmoon692008 like this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Damn it, man! Did Danny steal your lunch money or something? I know nothing about the Daytona incident, but I don't recall hearing about a guilty verdict. Danny went out of his way to be nice to my kid at the track. Let's wait for the facts to come out before we start with the butt raping.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s a good dude.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

51 years old makes you an elder?

My mom is 54, if you called her "elderly" or an "elder" she'd send you home with your teeth in your pocket.

However, In elementary school during the old shit talking "My dad can beat your dad up" exchange, my common reply was; "Oh yeah? well my mom could beat up your whole family" lol

17. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Danny seems like a solid dude. Always polite, easily approachable and chatty. I remember at Daytona in 2010 I ran out of gas on the banking in turn 3 and coasted to turn 4. As I was sitting there contemplating the walk of shame back to the pits I felt my bike bump forward, when I turned around I saw the number 1 plate on the front of a Geico bike behind my. Danny used his right foot on my left rearset and pushed me all the way back to my pits. After that he razzed me all weekend about checking my gas.

We'll see what shakes out but I doubt it was a felony issue.

Quicktoy, Gino230, VFR#52 and 6 others like this.
  18. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Scary thing nowadays is if you just grab a troublesome kids arm trying to calm them down, that’s classified as child abuse now. I don’t know the story, but it’s hard to tell anymore with just “charges” from the nanny state mentality and the continuous bubble wrapping of our kids. Hope this gets ironed out and turns out to be typical BS charges and he really didn’t actually abuse anyone

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The child abuse deal is a pretty broad based issue. The law today would gotten my Dad arrested every other week when I was a kid. Whippings were whippings. He also could have knocked a shithead 17 year old out...I’ve seen some who needed it btw.