1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Into the Wild bus

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Feb 25, 2020.

1. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

[​IMG]

I survived!

SpeedyTide, t11ravis, Phl218 and 4 others like this.
  2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Brick of C4 /thread

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

4. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well it's good to see they listened to me, finally. Now if more people would listen to me the world would be alot better off. :D

6. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

in

DmanSlam likes this.
  8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

When i saw the video of the chinook lifting that thing out I was half expecting the chopper to crash and give the idtios one more reason to go.

I hate chinooks...of all the things flying that kind of look like they shouldnt those are top of my list.

Also they should have moved it farther in and made it more dangerous to get to. Let Darwin do his thing...

sdg likes this.
  9. sdg

sdg *

How in the hell did it get there in the first place if they have to use a damn helicopter to get it out?

code3ryder likes this.
  10. sdg

sdg *

Apparently one of two pulled there by D8 cats as part of an abandoned mining access project.

Abandoned from the abandoned project when it's axle broke. No engine.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

right in the middle of the beer virus lockdown, I heard an ungodly sound outside, coming from East of my house where the big field is.

so I run outside and there’s two of these f’in bananacopters Maximum 100 ft high in the air coming towards my house.

I thought they finally caught me but the kept heading west

12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

The only time they send two choppers to get you is if you are a retired black ops sniper and they have a secret mission that only you can pull off . :D
    And you wonder why they kept on going when they saw your Ass running out into the yard :crackup:

badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  13. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Makes you wonder who is in the neighborhood....

Wait... @Metalhead is in the neighborhood and is retired...

14. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

You might have something there... maybe they where looking for a Dong Sniper .
    Or ... they might be delivering a huge load of FZR kickstands :D:rock:

Phl218 likes this.
  15. zook131

zook131 Well-Known Member

Remember, when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes!!!!

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Years ago I was working on one of the bases and killing a bit of time before work started (got there, the sun was still down). So, sitting in the truck just watching the water move when I heard what sounded like 200 hells angels or 8 or 10 helicopters, or maybe motorhead warming up, just loud. Here comes two shithooks coming in looooooow with the backs open. Cool. Next thing they are pushing stuff out the back (turned out to be rubber rafts and some gear) and then a bunch of dudes coming piling out. We're talking feet off the river.

Cool as f@ck. Dudes swam to rafts, pulled the shit in and disappeared up the river.

Don't see that every day. :D

Gino230 likes this.
  17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Its funnier when you do it from a huey or blackhawk. You get to sit there legs dangling and then jump.
    Back when men were in the army it was a max of 20ft and 20 knots. Now its probably 2ft and 2 knots....:D

Gino230 likes this.
  18. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Shoulda left it.. was doing wonders to thin the herd. It was like a stupid hippy mouse trap.

crashman and sdg like this.
  19. ton

ton Arf!

while i'd agree generally, the problem is that it was costing a lot of SAR resources. which are underfunded and usually volunteer.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The hippies will still go to the spot the bus used to be.