1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can we change Dave's name to Outlier?

baconologist likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've got a COVID-19 joke I want to tell you, but you probably won't get it.

Jed and pickled egg like this.
  3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Dead youngsters skew the curve to a much larger degree than 77 year olds.....PS, I'm totally f*cked too. 79 is not that far way.:eek:

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I suppose that's true....$2000 for a dose of Tylenol lol

7. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Does it’s job building outrage and pressure for socialized medicine.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Jay305 and G 97 like this.
  9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So on #2 your definition of fine includes: Missing work assuming they have a job. Many of them probably gave the virus to their co-workers, friends and family, some of whom will probably not be fine. Even if none of their co-workers / friends / family die, some of them will suffer long term from the lung damage. And those co-workers / friends and family will give it to more people. I am not saying shut to whole world down, but going to a crowded bar without wearing a mask right now is stupid.

pscook likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only if you believe the lies you're being fed which you obviously do based on your list of what will happen to those infected....

sdg likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Still don’t understand viruses, I see...

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I really want to know what all of these people plan on doing come October and flu season.

DucatiBomber, cav115 and sdg like this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just for fun, number of deaths per day here is still dropping and as they keep doing more testing the number of positives has dropped to 8 percent...

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Ifs, mights and maybes.

What actually happened, as stated in the story, "Everyone in the group tested positive; and though some had flu like symptoms, none got seriously ill." (I also looked at other sources besides CNN because well, CNN.)

You would think that many people NOT being seriously ill or worse dying would be good news. Like really good news. Like headlines and celebrating type news. I'm struggling to see the negative.

R Acree likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sorry but :crackup:The way most peeps wear a mask coupled by most of them not meeting any certifications etc results in the mask not doing a damn thing other than to jeopardized those who are wearing them. You’re a fool for thinking that wearing a mask makes a difference. But what if they fed the mayonnaise directly to the tuna fish. LOL

I also hope you realize that one can have two fuel maps and switch between them by using a, wait for it..................a switch mounted on the clipons. :Poke::D

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'd need to feed the fish some sweet onion and some relish too. Maybe some good spicy mustard.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The man is keepin you down.

Steeltoe likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That only works if you eat the whole tuna from mouth to asshole

R1M370 likes this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Doesn't everything we eat traverse mouth to asshole?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.