1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Sick mother fucker. Let the prison system have it's way with the piece of shit.

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Hanging's too good for him

3. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Sounds like he's being preemptive. He's entering a treatment facility for sympathy before the actual court date that will address the charges and adjudicate.

SGVRider likes this.
  4. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Still kinda of convoluted and non substantiated regarding hard facts? Reporting is pretty darned weak at best.
    It's true... not too many people know who the f*** he is there.
    No excuses, if he's guilty he's guilty but for for those of you who say "they don't charge unless there's absolute proof "....
    you have no clue of legal systems. Bad things happen to indaviduals with frequency, from false charges stemmed from various reasons.
    Not saying that is what happened here, not at all but,
    I'd sure like to find out more cold hard facts other than what some obcure news source is publishing.. but perhaps that's the extent of this story being covered?
    WTF is with some of the Aussies.... Some of them really seem to go off the rails. Ust Motorcycle racing
    Stoner with his illnesses and abrupt departure from the sport, whether true or not now almost bankrupt? I do find that a little hard to believe.
    Anthony Gobert once one of the most promising racers on the planet , reduced to drug addiction & stealing & old womans purses and stealing $20. Finally he gets beat by up a group with baseball bats so badly last year his body and face so badly rearranged he's now unrecognizable.....
    Now Mladin... Probably the most dominant and committed and respected road racer of our time has a wife with brain cancer two children a very successful business and a profitable ... AMA salary that left most GP/WBSK racers in his shadow... leaves it all behind to live on a.... pig farm? Then allegedly having intercourse with a child under 10?
    I still hope it's not true but it sure ain't looking good.... I've rarely seen a racer so dominant only Marquez and Rossi....albeit a different venue. But I admired the guy the way he trained was an inspiration and to watch him beat people many years his Junior as one ages was also inspirational.....
    Oh well, guess we'll see how the cards fall.

Regarding striking people from the record books I do not believe that is acceptable in any way shape or form..... That's censorship that's big brother it's trying to create a world that is not real...
    O.J. ,
    Bill Cosby, Mladin The best at what they did if not the best.

There is no understandig by any man as to why people do the things they do?
    Sad........ain't it?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    Thistle and 418 like this.
  5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Anyone have any pix of Mladin in civilian clothes? I swear I remember seeing him is his regular clothes and thinking he dressed like a child molester. hahah

I might be getting too scientific for yall. :P

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

So he entered an "expensive" rehab clinic, but apparently didn't fork out the cash for a "good" lawyer.

stk0308 likes this.
  7. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'm more shocked superbikeplanet is still around than thenews about mladin

scottn, henry_carlson, 418 and 6 others like this.
  9. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Not directed at anyone in particular, but can we please stop saying intercourse with a child under 10? Its RAPE! Rape of a child under 10.

R1Racer99 and malik ross like this.
  10. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Insurance versus out of pocket?

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

If it’s true, which I assume it is, I hope he really gets tortured in prison. Hopefully his daughters weren’t raped by him.

12. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Probably withholding details to protect the identity of the kid.

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I've been a Mladin hater for a long time. Even found some proof. A 2009 thread on when metro ATL was flooded. A friend of mine in Cobb County lost her home. Water got up to the second floor.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/atlanta-people.228876/page-2

scottn and Quicktoy like this.
  14. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

And the picture in the article is classic Dean.

SGVRider and notbostrom like this.
  15. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I can't, nor do I expect anyone normal that can wrap their head around what he’s done. His mind must be pure shit. I used to work all the AMA tire tests at Barber, and got see him up close a lot. He always seemed different and a bit of an introvert. Spoke to him briefly two times during two different testing dates. Last time was when he did the 1:24 there and was a second plus on everyone else. He was talking to three of us after the last session of the day, and when he walked away, guy I was working a corner with said, dude did you see that. I said, yeah I did, he is a strange one. The entire conversation, he had his hand down his pants scratching his balls. He seemed oblivious to it, like it was like a normal thing to do. Maybe for him it was.

16. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Doesn’t surprise me at all. Was probably a power trip to him. If he’s the sexual deviant it appears he is, then he would do some very weird shit like rubbing his balls or dick in his pants while talking to others. And to answer whomever said they hoped he didn’t touch his own daughters, I hate to say but that’s probably why he had daughters. For that specific purpose.

17. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Mladin is a certified POS. I wonder how much he and his wife had to pay to make sure his wife birthed two daughters? WTF dude.

18. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Here ya go...

[​IMG]

backbone likes this.
  19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You do understand he doesn’t get to choose the gender of his kids, right?

R1Racer99, stk0308 and malik ross like this.
  20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Well shit ... now you think his wife was complicit in al of this shit?