1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Because Sean needs actual answers.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, May 20, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

So you’re in THAT phase of post divorce life now? :)

pickled egg likes this.
  2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I haven't been in quarantine long enough to be that desperate for "entertainment"

SuddenBraking, RRP and StaccatoFan like this.
  3. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Haha. Just surprised he would take aim at me. I’m not a dungeon dweller that gets down in the mud with you guys.

4. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Nah, I won the last race I ever did on the SV. Figured it was a good time to retire it. It’s got some issues that I don’t feel like fixing, and I loaned the ECU to some dude on here.

If I can finish my Mille I’ll bring it to Summit.

joec likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They raced last weekend?

Next step is saying NASCAR ain't really racing, it's a 500 mile side show but not going there. :crackup: Just staying with they ran a race last weekend?

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Darlington.
    My man Kevin Harvick won. :)

JBall likes this.
  8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

More fun at last night's race with Kyle Busch spinning Chase Elliot out and taking his 2nd place spot just before the rains came and ended the race. On the next lap Chase seem to be indicating that he thought Kyle was #1, or something like that.:D

9. joec

joec brace yourself

way ahead of yall. :) pmoney4.jpg

renegade17 likes this.
  10. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Without getting too political and hopefully not hijacking DaveK’s amusement thread, I could cite multiple studies that do not agree, particularly concerning upper respiratory viruses. To quote Paul Simon, “a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.” Neither you nor I are exempt from that.

JJJerry likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, I don't care what direction this thing goes for the most part as long it doesn't go all Dungeony McDungeon Dungeon. :)

Anyone want to hear about my getting yelled at by three midgets this morning? :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Right now I'm trying to figure out what east coast races there will be much less minis at them. Short answer off the top of my head is Nelson, Summit if we do it, not PIRC, maybe Grattan, not Road Atlanta, yes Roebling, yes Barber.

No masks under helmets anywhere yet. The question also is ONLY about one single track right now. We haven't gotten close enough with others to get to that point.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't worry, I know a lot of the names and taking all of that into consideration.

stickboy274 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The problem is what I'm asking about is not state/local/federal mandate or even in the guidelines, that is why people are having an issue with it and I get that. I also totally understand the track owners wanting it, they have a lot on the line that we do not.

stickboy274 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one is talking about other places or later in the summer at this point.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

So all three of them talked down to you, huh?

fastfreddie likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So....do the requirements specifically state they must be properly worn, or simply worn?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

To clarify this for a lot of the other posts as well as answer this question - I am obviously talking about Road Atlanta and ONLY Road Atlanta. Masks will be required at all times. Period. No gray area. No wearing them around your neck. You would be warned once and then told you have to leave. I don't see them running around every second but they will be under orders from corporate and have a job to do, one which we would be contractually obligated to help them do so we would be policing it as well. No exceptions, no being sneaky, no using a horse mask. This isn't a joke, it is extremely serious and it is about a contract we would have to follow and in that contract we would have to guarantee all of our customers would follow their requirements - I have no idea what the ultimate outcome would be for wholesale ignoring it but it would not be good for us at all...

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sorry for making light of it. I know this a bigger pain in the ass for you than others.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

BTW, inge, you do realize that Lawyers are probably the main reason these restrictions are in place don't you?