1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015+ R1 part out stock and aftermarket

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by cfaddict, Dec 20, 2018.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Front master for sale?

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

3. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

I have debated on how to weigh in on this conversation, my life got flipped upside down recently due to my wife having an affair but I wont get into that, which is why I am parting out the bike in the first place and I've been dealing with moving, changing jobs (medical profession so I had to get my license changed to a different state blah blah blah..) family counseling, and depression as well as getting kids changed in schools and what not... so anyway....

I was blindsided by the wheel having a wobble, and was weighing options on what to do about it (slow communication I know..but ive had a lot on my plate as you can see), and then the paypal claim hit me off guard as well.. which now says the best interested in the case is to send back the wheels and refund the money....if you want to do that, its fine with me or I will pay the $100 you asked for to split the cost of the repair if you want to close the paypal claim. just LMK.

as for the exhaust, same thing..if you are not happy with it, send it back and I will refund your money no worries. I thought I was clear about the damage, I didn't think it had any crushed areas or anything like that from what I could tell.

all parts are sent, all have been sent insured, and I gave any details I knew about any damage to any parts...the bike has never been wrecked, dropped, jumped, off roaded or hit any major pot holes so I don't know why the wheel had a wobble, maybe the guys at the UPS store dropped it or maybe when the shop took off the tires? idk. and the exhaust was purchased from a wrecked bike as I stated before.

I am now rebuilding my life, and fixing my family...unsure whether to rebuild the bike as well or continue to part it out or sell it. but we are back on track

Snakecrate likes this.
  4. R6-OZ

R6-OZ Well-Known Member

Well, if that exhaust get sent back let me know as I might be interested.

Also, hang in there bud! Hope it all works out for you!

5. outtacontrol

outtacontrol Well-Known Member

Cfaddict and myself have resolved the issue.
    Seems he's going thru some tough times and hope it all works out.

cfaddict likes this.
  6. Christian Cruz

Christian Cruz Well-Known Member

Hi, Are the lever guards still available?

7. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

ahh sorry, didnt realize this thread was still here....bike is sold. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

8. 250pete

250pete Active Member

Is the muffler in pic is for sale?
    if so can you pm me pics and price?

9. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

just to reiterate..the bike as a whole was sold...all parts included...much to my dismay :( thanks again for the interest and understanding. Was sure fun! [​IMG]

10. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

Now let's go race some mini's![​IMG]

11. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

still have the full system?