1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White sneakers

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, May 11, 2020.

1. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I may or may not have gotten this from here

Attached Files:

Steak Travis likes this.
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Run DMC would disagree..

[​IMG]

cha0s#242, TurboBlew and noles19 like this.
  3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Time and place.

I have some Ferragamo white/blue sneaks that I use for formal events. That way I can also sport a tool watch to finish thumbing my nose at the elites.

Jedb likes this.
  4. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Chris rock really lost some weight eh?

renegade17 likes this.
  5. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Bold move, Cotton..

7. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1589134664370.jpg

crashman likes this.
  8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Dafuk with white. Black or grey ftw. At least they look clean for more than a day or 3. And Sketchers>New Balance

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nobody ever go in the hood?
    Tell them guys their white Nikes don't cut it. :crackup:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Speaking of sneakers I spent a few days learning that not all Jordans are Jordans, Dicks does not sell the "right" Jordans and there are right Jordans and wrong Jordans.

Wear the right ones you're a gawd, where the wrong ones you're a cracker ass cracker dad.

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Put the Pabst down, and go wax your mustache, Chadwick.

Scotty87 and YamahaRick like this.
  13. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I didn't know that the "right" Jordan's could be worn, I thought that they were for collecting and bragging only. A coworker mentioned a few years ago that he was going to sell a pair of Jordan's to finance the down payment on his Tesla 3. And that wasn't the valuable pair... Dude's a serious sneaker head, but really modest and cool about it. You really have to ask him and then he opens up, but he has some shoes.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, the kid asked for Jordans so I said we could get them from Dicks (when they reopen).

Don't say shit like that to a teenage girl, just don't. :D

15. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Any color/style sunglasses that are upside down on a flat bill (hell, even a normal, man style curved bill) need to be slapped off said wearer's dumb head. Seeing people wear their sunglasses upside down on their hats irritates me! :mad:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, white shades have never ever been cool no matter the age of the person wearing them or the person pointing and laughing.

DmanSlam and Shenanigans like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I can only go with what's cool for kids today. Air Force ones (white), Clam Toe Adidas (white), Van slip ons (all white) and lacrosse cleats (white).

Yeah, I'm not a teenager and the only white sneakers I'll sport (at full price) are Stan Smiths. :D I think my other Adidas are white with some stupid accents and gray with some stupid color accents but I got those colors because they were cheaper then the cool guy colors. :D

ducnut likes this.
  18. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Every real Vacation movie fan knows Clark wears white loafers. NOT sneakers. Lets get this right people.

969 and ducnut like this.
  19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

You can still rock white Chucks or Keds, but not after Labor Day. No multi colored laces ever.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Keds...:D Remember PF Flyers? :beer: