1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sup douchebags

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Apr 27, 2020.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

anyway.

Don’t want to get sucked in, just stopped by to say wassup. I’ll stop in every now and then I guess. Y’all can add me on the gram @cortezmachine
    Or Facebook Chris.cortez.127

I also plan on returning to the track next year on an R3 so y’all can say wassup if you see me.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    Fencer likes this.
  2. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So...just how hard is it to stay out of prison? As things go that would be one of the things I put the least effort into doing. I put more effort in to not shitting in my pants.

I have to understand the day to day activities of someone that manages to make multiple trips to the big house.

YamRZ350, Steeltoe, RRP and 2 others like this.
  4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Considering I skated on some pretty heavy charges, the cops around here have a hard on for me. I’m not suppose to have any police contact at all as part of my probation. Yet somehow my brand new unplated car fits the description of a stolen vehicle and other such shit to try and catch me slipping. Good I’m not involved in anything anymore because a few people I know out here flipped to the feds when they got popped. either way every time I’m stopped it constitutes police contact and I’m hooked up and sent through processing on a violation. its just their way of fucking with me. I can’t be mad. Comes with the territory.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I understand now that you have been in the systme multiple times you fall under additional scrutiny,fair or otherwise, but exactly how hard did you have to work to get in the first time? It wasn't by accident was it. You didn't trip and fall on a pile of crack while a cop was watching correct? As someone that goes out of his way to not have any contact with law enforcement I find that to be a pretty easy task most days. Consider me asking the questions to help someone who may be younger and reading here a chance to start rethinking how they function on a day to day basis.

418 likes this.
  6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Just lucky I guess

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

First glance I read that as YOU flipped! o_O

Damn I gotta quit the quarantinis! :D Snitches get stitches!

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

All your jail issues are women-related? Not a good look, man.

YamRZ350 likes this.
  9. ton

ton Arf!

geez. i just wanna know who the defense attorney was!

10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

How I look never really concerned me, but for a different reason. Now it doesn’t concern me because I’m so far removed from the life I use to live I couldn’t care less. I’m just trying to work, be a good father, and be a good man to a woman who stuck by me when I had nothing. When all I could do was talk to her through a plexiglass window. Through homelessness and baby mama drama. She deserves a better me. And the casual comfort I feel with confinement, violence, and self destruction simply won’t do anymore.

turbulence and Fencer like this.
  11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Hey. Good to see you around.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Cortez,
    Your past is your business, all I have to say is take care of your daughter. I spent 7 years as a single dad and went through the grinder. Stay safe, wish you all the best.

Fencer, YamahaRick and Boman Forklift like this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ok, innuendo. Whatever. Good luck.

Wonder what the wife is like if the state picked you to receive custody, somebody who has a restraining order against him for the damn COPS! I bet the convo on that panel decision was a hoot.

YamRZ350 likes this.
  14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

my past was thoroughly scrutinized during the whole process. My ex made sure of that to keep heat off of herself. As much as the police still have it out for me the courts can see that I’m trying.

Fencer likes this.
  15. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I have kept random contact with Chris for a while now. I've seen some of his videos on how to take a crashed car and fix it. He's pretty fucking talented. Also, I get his posts from FB with pics of him and his kid and his girl. Seems to be living an OK life by me.
    Also, we have had some off internet conversations going back a few years when baby mama lost her mind. I listened and didn't judge. Found him out to be legit.
    Is the boy perfect? No. Will he ever be perfect? Nooo. But when someone steps up to the plate and lays their soul bare aren't they worthy of redemption? Yes. Yes they are.
    I for one have a past myself that I'm not exactly proud of. If I were to tell you about it I'd probably lose a few of you. But there was a point where I changed and went in the right direction. And I'm a hell of a man for it. That's what Chris is doing. He's turning that page.
    So, some of y'all can judge him all you want. No biggie. He's my friend and will be till the end or until him, or I, does something stupid to prove otherwise. Lol.

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

:Puke:

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Explain yourself in words not an emoji. I'll wait right here.

18. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Are you his sponsor? Cortez is a grown man. To think that you need to advocate for his inclusion on a motorcycle racing forum is nauseating. You've done some questionable things in your life too? Cool.

Ninja edit: I'm not trying to disparage Cortez. I don't have a problem with him, but I don't need your stamp of redemption either.

jrsamples likes this.
  19. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Good man, maybe the light switch finally clicked, I hope so, especially for the kid. Do right and it all works out in the end. Oh, any coffee tables of late? Sorry man couldn't resist. Good luck..

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ok cool.