1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

It now appears it was she who gave it to him, she has serious emotional issues, has discussed divorce repeatedly, and called Trump a psycho the month before she found a neat bottle in her pantry. This is looking more like a murder, or murder-suicide gone wrong (vs death by stupidity) every minute.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Free time, hell, I'm as busy as ever!

Plus, the ol lady is working from home. Staying away as much as possible. :eek:

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I guess it's a fair mistake right? I mean someone tells you they like to flavor their meals with sodium chloride, so you look at the label on a bottle of Chlorox and see that it's made with sodium hypochlorite so you decide to use it as the stock for your chicken soup.

Totally makes sense when you think about it.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Only if your fuckng stupid. I guess if you close your eyes and ignore all the lawyer mandated warning labels on the bottle. Only proving that you are a fucking idiot.

bacolmm likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

May as well slap it in the furlough thread too, on point eyeballs. Hard to tell what people are following...

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Best of luck to you. I'm sure once the travel ban is lifted, your clients will start heading to the airports.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

How did you establish this?:confused:

9. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Feel free to repost.

10. "Biff, don't con me now."

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Did, it worked, I'm an Internet idiot and didn't know if it would preserve the hot link...

12. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

You rock, thank you! Just wrapped up a zoom meeting, pending an FDA EUA Letter, we might be building ventilators by next week! The one big benefit of living in an affluent vacation home/retirement destination, have a great team of retired professionals who just want to give back.

Yzasserina likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Rachel Madcow said so.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A quick search shows large variations from state to state. The only true fatality rate you can get is the percent of the hospitalized who die.
    All other data is useless to determine a fatality rate either by % of the population or by % of the number of people infected.

15. In Your Corner

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well there's the problem... :crackup:

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

18. In Your Corner

Can you link to where they say that? I can't find it. I did find a couple of other interesting things though.
    I have to remember to check their site more often.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

What does Inseannity opine?...

(Seemed a fair question....:D)

Slider82 likes this.
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:whoosh: there is a big difference between his election causing one (something predicted by a Nobel Laurette) and one happening during his term. I could go on but the 'd' is closed so I will leave it at the comment about 'experts' is spot on as many are like broken clocks yet claim genius once the time matches their broken predictions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.