1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Exactly how I do wimmin.

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And that's how you got Shaneequa.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Duly noted.

4. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Interesting video/news story on both Florida Beaches and potential spread of the virus. Also a great story on just how much people travel... and how often people don't read the terms and conditions of Apps they download to their phones... and are giving away their GPS data.... HERE

5. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

The numbers are making less sense as they grow every day. The Chinese numbers are bogus as we all know, but that is not the story here. Lets go with the human engineered bio-weapon theory here with the skewed numbers as to the the ratio of cases/deaths at the Chinese "epicenter" do not coincide with the exponentially growing rest-of-world numbers. So lets just throw the random bat-eating theory out the window for now.

Could the bio-weapon be more sophisticated than previously discussed. What if the "weapon" was engineered to morph over a known period of time and mutate as per design into a more and more deadly version as the months go by. The Chinese just closed their borders. Doesn't that seem like they might have planned this whole thing? Get it "launched" in their population and get it under control in it's "docile" state while unleashing it on the rest of the planet as it mutates into the real weapon-quality full strength product. Maybe they even had a secret vaccine all along and just wanted to kill off some dead weight in their corrupt organization. A great cover-story while the virus gets entrenched and mutated in every other society. Nobody would suspect the country at the epicenter started a World-conquering war would they?

Until maybe real soon.

What if World leaders connected dots and reached this conclusion regardless of truth? I guess we could start soon worrying less about the virus and more about waking up to a headline that Beijing just got nuked and all that that would imply.

I'm off to the beach. Have a great day!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'll trade you a 16-year-old with no underlying conditions who died this week. It works both ways.
    And some people have survived death sentences. The chair, needle and gas chamber still have an overwhelming winning record, though. :)

Lawn Dart and tony 340 like this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

PA update.

upload_2020-3-28_13-11-42.png

dlafz1 likes this.
  8. joec

joec brace yourself

Just looked out my window and he was leaving his place. We're keeping an eye on him

Sabre699 and Montoya like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

According to predictions, there should have been 8669 people hospitalized as of March 27 in NC.

https://covidactnow.org/state/NC

It appears that the actual number of people hospitalized is roughly 1% of the projected number.

10. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

Thanks and thanks

11. joec

joec brace yourself

He's a bit of a recluse.. No running water. Has a tank he fills from a fire hydrant. Lives in a camper under a structure made from shipping containers. He's been living that way for years. So I would say he's a prime candidate to get this stuff.

David-imoddavid likes this.
  12. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

You're really going out of your way to cherry pick your data, no? The chart has confusing labels, it looks like it's prediction was 77 hospitalizations for March 27th, the 8669 hospitalizations figure appears to be the anticipated hospitalization system capacity anticipated for March 27th. It appears that site took data points from NC Hospital News and filled them into their charts.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  13. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I would think that lifestyle would expose him to many more pathogens than a soccer mom. I’m of the opinion he never shows symptoms.

14. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

STATISTICS according to Johns Hopkins and FDOH, as of 11 a.m. on 3/28/20 (data from previous day in parentheses)
    Total confirmed cases worldwide: 618,043 (576,859)
    Total deaths worldwide: 28,823 (26,455)
    Total recovered: 135,736 (129,812)
    Total confirmed cases U.S.: 104,865 (97,028)
    Total deaths U.S.: 1,709 (1,475)
    Total confirmed cases Florida: 3,198 (2,900)
    Total deaths Florida: 46 (35)
    Total tests Florida: 33,822
    Total positive Florida residents: 3,054
    Total negative Florida residents: 30,766
    Hillsborough county cases: 168
    Pasco county cases: 24
    Pinellas county cases: 74
    Polk county cases: 28

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

17. It seems as if China (at least some places) have relaxed the restrictions, and now a 2nd outbreak is in progress.

But is it all new people? Or are some people getting it a 2nd time?

Have they ever concluded that you can get it multiple times, or is it like Chicken Pox?

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Hes also a cat hoarder.... So.... His dog got some blood poisoning of some kind last fall from eating rat shit. It's not a good situation. I don't think he has an immediate family left other than his nephew who lives in Tennessee or something like that. He's pretty happy though. He doesn't want anything else from life and apparently has enough money to live happily the way he does. It's an odd situation.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Let's do some simple thinking. Have you only ever had the flu once?

20. Once again, this is not influenza. If I wanted to know something about influenza, I would have asked about influenza.

So that doesn’t answer the question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.