1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 BMW S1000RR

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by racer66, Mar 14, 2020.

1. racer66

racer66 Active Member

Hey ya'll! NOCO Powersports is selling our BMW race bike. This is our Superstock bike that I (Brad) originally purchased from Cory West. He raced it during the 2016 season. Cory had the bike professionally race prepped by the techs at Gemini in Wisconsin. I raced it in Colorado for half the season in 2017 before we built our Superbike and it was my B bike. Then Dan Turner raced it for 2018 and 2019. We recently serviced the bike and completed a valve adjustment (none were out of spec, these engines are amazing), oil and filter change, new rear brake pads, brake bleed front and rear, new air filter, and new spark plugs. This bike new was easily over $40,000 to build. Asking price: $12,500

The bike is setup with:
    • Full ti Akrapovic racing exhaust with carbon hanger
    • Ohlins TTX rear shock
    • Ohlins 30mm fork kit with extended travel
    • Brembo 5.5mm racing rotors
    • Alpha ABS Delete kit
    • Spiegler custom brake lines
    • Brembo RCS 17 master cylinder
    • Zeta front brake guard
    • TGP short turn throttle
    • Alpha clip-ons
    • Alpha fairing stay
    • Alpha left hand control kit
    • Alpha left hand front brake adjuster
    • 520 gearing (many rear sprockets included)
    • Cox radiator and oil cooler guards
    • Woodcraft case covers
    • Woodcraft frame sliders
    • Woodcraft rear-sets
    • Lightspeed quick axle adjusters
    • Alpha gas cap
    • BMW RCK 3, racing tuned ecu with different parameter riding modes to better control TC, EDC, wheelie control and launch control for the race track. This tuning consistently delivers ~190 hp on pump and ~199 on race. The kit can no longer be bought and flashed in house at BMW dealers. ECU needs to be pulled and sent to Alpha in Germany. No need to do that with this bike! If you have the RCK 3 software and tuning cable you can adjust ECU for fuel, ignition, TC maps, etc. (Steve Weir tuned this bike and the TC/Fuel tables are awesome)
    • Full Sharkskinz bodywork
    • Fully drilled and safety wired to pass tech inspection with any road racing organization

VIN: WB10D210XFZ351725
    4,710 miles
    Free and clear title.

Please contact me at 970-679-1600, or on this page with any questions. If you would like to see it in person it is currently on our showroom floor. - Brad

Link to our page: https://www.nocopowersports.us/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=8650431

[​IMG]

KevinT707, 2wheeldev and Newyork like this.
  2. isokdude

isokdude Well-Known Member

I remember this bike in red at Blackhawk farms when Cory was racing it. Very fast bike. GLWS

racer66 likes this.
  3. 2wheeldev

2wheeldev Well-Known Member

Well damn. Wood if I cood. Lol awesome machine. [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

racer66 likes this.
  4. Kamran

Kamran New Member

If you still have this bike I am interested in speaking with you about it. My plan was to go 2020 but with BMW postponing the race program this year as well as most races getting put off I’m not sure I am going to make the investment this year. If I can buy a well set up previous gen for a good deal kind of where my mind is at right now....

5. racer66

racer66 Active Member

Thank you!

6. racer66

racer66 Active Member

Thank you!

7. racer66

racer66 Active Member

This bike has been sold.