1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Bro that's messed up!

2. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

^Funny thing watching that video, as all parents know a portion of our diet is the cold food the kids didnt finish. Once in a while my son has Craft Mac n Cheese, so I thought man I really liked Velveeta shells and cheese better when I was a kid Ill make that for him one time. Did not go over well, when I tasted it showing him it was still good, one bite, looked at my lil boy and told him Id go make him something else. Then again I use to eat vienna sausages out the can when I was a kid too.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Remember when your parents told you eat what they put in front of you or go hungry? Yeah, he obviously didn't get that. Ain't an adult in my entire family would give a shit about a nervous tic from food :crackup:

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

mentally ill, fat and with low quality tattoos is no way to go through life.

6. Jed

Jed mellifluous

@Steeltoe, rich white people at it again. Foiling monohulls. Stupid fast and stupid tech. Expected top speed is between 40 and 50 knots.

K51000, NemesisR6 and Steeltoe like this.
  7. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

8. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Did you run it? I've done it in the past, but out with injuries this year. Track looked awesome. Good thing the track was so long (8 miles is what Fredette said), given that they had 100 bikes, as it would have been a nightmare after 30 minutes if they were the normal 3 mile setup.

9. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

The steel shoe is always the largest in turn out. Last year i think it was only 7.5 mile course.

10. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Negative. I was up a bit further north doing CWIRA and chasing points.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That damn thing corners like a cat! (Feline cat.)

12. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

They should look into RFID scoring.. The track design would allow them to slow and channel the bikes more than enough for the readers to work

13. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Yeah, at 100 bikes, with snow ice crystals flying all over, not sure how they score accurately. Didn't realize they had been doing longer tracks. The last time I did it, it was 3.5 miles, and the ruts were deep enough in the first hour to upshift your bike in left handers.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

that looks like so much fun!

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You have to go to their page to watch the video.

https://cbsloc.al/2V3sixM

2 Lamborghinis Stolen In Wayland Found Crashed In Malden

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nearly a year later...

YamahaRick and NemesisR6 like this.