1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michele Obama says white flight ruined her neighbourhood

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by speeddaddy, Feb 6, 2020.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

I broke my don’t bring them back to my house rule once. Never again. Unless of course they already know where I live and even then............. :D

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

We are. I don’t think MO was.

She pretty much painted with a broad brush. White folks ran away explicitly because her family was black and whites are still running away from blacks. Sorry, but that just bullshit.

The truly sad thing is, in her position, she’s missing a great opportunity to address some of the fundamental underlying issues that have a direct impact towards communities turning into shitholes. But she chooses to play the race card while completely ignoring the contributing factors. Don’t focus on the results. Focus on why and how come the results happened. But she’s too self absorbed in her own self righteousness to contribute anything towards finding solutions.
    It’s just sad.

sdg, TurboBlew and speeddaddy like this.
  3. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

You should reread what I wrote. We're pretty much agreeing. However, I'm not wrong about what M.O. said. Here is the direct quote from her in the article: "And they left the communities in shambles"

That is a bullshit statement.

4. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Ok gotcha. Yeah she is totally contradictory.

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

who says anyone was going to be accepting of said person or people??? :D

6. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

So......

I move out of neighborhood because I don’t like the people moving in (hood rats, white trailer trash etc etc ....).

They then destroy the neighborhood and it’s my fault ?

I’m trying to find the logic in that line of thinking .

sdg likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And just where does Michelle live now?
    Really?

Then shut up, bitch, you can preach after you've moved back to the hood and shown us how it's done.

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Buck wild. Can you respond to this please.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Amelia Earhart would be easier to find...

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm sure the island of Hawaii is almost completely devoid of white people and in total shambles at this point.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

haole!! :D

12. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Nothing better than a woman that spends 8 years lecturing my family on income inequality........

Then moves to Martha's Vineyard in a 13 million dollar house.

13. sdg

sdg *

That's it. She has zero room to talk shit.

tony 340 likes this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Wait, it gets better. A house by the sea...by a family that swears the seas are about to rise up and swallow us all.

Do as I say, not as...ahh fuck it.
    :crackup:

15. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I think Michele has a point (a fucked up one clouded by hate). She tries so hard to be uppity and still not really accepted by the racist liberal community. They like the Jane Fonda types more. Maybe she ought to try moving in next to true conservatives. They are more apt to judge her on character than the color of her skin......wait that won't work either.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I have a coworker that just moved over there. So it is a bit whiter now but from what he is saying you are correct. Everything I am hearing is that it is a fucked up Liberal shithole with palm trees.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Pretty soon that place will be run like the DR and other Carribean Islands, where ONLY the resorts are clean n gorgeous while the poor people there live under their Democrat rulers thumbs. It's a shame, Hawaii was a gorgeous place to live and visit.............................................until Democrats got their filthy hands on it.

tony 340 likes this.
  18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

If anybody wants to see what decades of Democrat leadership can do for a town.....look no further than Detroit.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I had to laugh when Deborah Dingell gave her impassioned statement that everyone is exhausted and looking to get out of D.C. this weekend...knowing she's going home to Detroit.
    From swamp to shithole.
    :crackup:

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Debby Dingell is a funny name.