1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit bikes, what’s the popular option?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jay305, Jan 29, 2020.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Oh dear god...
    Did you not know that de-badging of all warning stickers and non-sponsored product decals was/is the first mod any self-respecting sportsman endeavors to undertake?
    Don't be a YETI owner. :D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

5515A9BB-4EC0-4764-9B00-CF28789923AB.jpeg

gapman789 likes this.
  3. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

For budget minded peeps; Bird Scooter. You can pick them up pretty much everywhere for free, and it only takes about 20 minutes to get them “domesticated”.

4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

just can justify having a grom as a pit bike. shifting, clutch... nope. Not for a pit bike, but that's me.

5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

If you can't hop on your pit bike and go from pit to pit in the evenings and drink your strong alcoholic beverage because you have a clutch to operate...you got the wrong pit bike.

TurboBlew, javyday and MELK-MAN like this.
  6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I’ve never been too drunk to operate a clutch on a Grom, and I always had a beer in my cup holder on it at night. If I was that drunk I should be walking from pit to pit.

7. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Crf100 set up for cart tracks. Then you can use it at cart track too.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

i have it on good authority a grom ridden on footbridges and sidewalks of Daytona can evade local police even 2 up

9. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

I picked up this Aero80 for cheap. It's in pretty good shape, runs awesome and no shifting. Only downer is parts are hard to find

Attached Files: