1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clean 2006 GSXR 600 (92532)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ktm162, Jan 6, 2020.

1. ktm162

ktm162 Well-Known Member

$2000 or trade KTM supermoto 520,525 no 450’s or ? OK, testing the waters just pick this up today 2006 GSXR 600 bike is running strictly cosmetic crash. I have clean California title will put in my name if I can’t make a deal by this coming Monday and then I’ll probably end up riding it for a while on the street. I got really lucky picked it up cheap just looking to flip it. I run a R6 so It’s not exactly my world. First impression runs extremely strong. Have a receipt for a valve check prior to last November no shims added bikes running great 30,000 miles on it currently. Bike has power commander, aftermarket brake levers Shorty's, Woodcraft stater cover, sliders missing 1 and 1 Bent 520 chain Kit, GPR stabilizer not the GEN four has a small round top knob might be Jen 1 or 2. Rims are highly polished chrome what a throwback. Q fours have one or two track day sessions on them. Windshield has a track days sticker on it for Group B from last November chuckwalla

All right what do I forget ?

Attached Files:

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's a GSXR-1000 not a 600 in the picture you posted...unless you managed to stick a 600 motor in that 1000's chassis.

El Cubano and Sean P like this.
  3. ktm162

ktm162 Well-Known Member

Yes it is........

4. ktm162

ktm162 Well-Known Member

So I picked this up on a interesting in craigslist deal literally it was crushed between a car and garage garbage site on scene basically stuff in the truck and headed for DMV as of today it is titled in my name registered so I’m looking for a super Moto bike 525 or 690.

5. old buzzard

old buzzard Well-Known Member

what ???

Sean P likes this.
  6. ktm162

ktm162 Well-Known Member

OK so go to clarify , it was in the garage behind a car with trash bags sitting on top of it I bought it with my back to the bike and headed to DMV will that work

7. Coolkhas

Coolkhas Well-Known Member

this was a fun read

BROsiah, El Cubano and Sean P like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

BROsiah likes this.