1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rummy's not been telling us everything ...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WeaselBob, May 15, 2004.

1. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Absolutely Nowhere:D (unless you belong to the NYT) :Poke:

3. WeaselBob

This resembles the ole "tit in the wringer" adage, but like everyone else in this admin he'll probably wiggle out with nothing more than a bruised nipple

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Your link doesn't work

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You really ought to have a party for all the people who think like you, Eric. It'll just be you and Atomic. ;)

6. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

And micheal moore :D I thought his name was bob???

7. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

8. I think you're confused and have accused the wrong guy. "WeaselBob" is the left-winger formerly known as "YamaBob." He was temporarily known as "Spongebob Weaselpants." The new "Spongebob Weaselpants" is the left-winger formerly known as "Eric." Somehow he got his name changed after the other one got his name changed.

Ok, now I'm confused. :confused:

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  9. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

WOW!
    Eric has slithered back to the BBS after he was exposed as a liar.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26300&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

Here's the link to the thread, where his own words proved him to be a liar. I don't want anybody to forget that he cannot be trusted.

Eric / Spongebob weaslepants = LIAR!!!

10. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...or does this have merit, you all have made up you minds without even looking into this?? :confused:

Karson.... man grow up...who gives a rat’s ass about an argument you had two years ago....

BTW …see ya at Faster at Brew and View this Sunday.

11. WeaselBob

Little boy, if you want to start it all over again we can... I do not lie about those kinds of things. I said "someone connected with" and you took it to mean you... which is wasn't... but I only repeat what I was told by those involved, one of whom changed their version after they retold me on three occasions with others at hand. I dropped it twith you to avoid any further problems for the organizations involved

so if you want to call me liar, go ahead. if you want to drag shit out that's two years old about something that happened probably five years before that, go ahead. but you might fare better in life if you'd mature and quit rehashing some shit and quit defending your macho honor, which was never really besmirched to begin with.

I have nothing more to add, so post away, throw out links, repost your tantrums...I ain't responding. bye bye

12. WeaselBob

If you want to be insulting, go ahead.

But as far as the party I think there'd be a few more than me and TA, probably not a lot from a predominantly right-winged BBS... but then we'll probably have a great time and won't be using Jesus to justify when we act like assholes.

13. Steve Karson

WOW! Eric has been here in disguise since 3-17-03. He first registered under yamabob to try and start shit with me after I exposed him as a liar under his nick Eric. You really are a slippery little liar Eric.

Here is eric posing as a new member here
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24422&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

More lies and deception eric? Pretending to be a new member to try to turn people against me? The responses to your childish post are great.

Then saying you are leaving but living here, under an alias or two, do you even have a backbone?
    Why don't you try acting like a man, and actually do what you say you are going to do?? Guess it is all a part of your act.

No use trying to keep spinning the story eric, your own words show your true character. Weasle seems to be the proper nick for you.

LIAR!

Last edited: May 16, 2004
  14. Steve Karson

Maybe you let people slander your character and try to ruin your reputation with your fellow racers, but I won't. As evidenced by that post, eric accused myself, and Dan Schmitt of stealing purse money from fellow racers, you may think that that means nothing, but it means alot to me. Racing is a huge part of my life and I value my friends and my reputation in this sport. I am many things, but I am not a thief who would steal from my closest friends , as eric tried to convince others of. it wasn't an argument, it was an outright assualt on me, based soley on lies.

15. Steve Karson

Well, this thread seems to have flushed eric out, he is actually both of them, so USCRacerX was right.
    he he he

16. WeaselBob

Steve,
    If your boy is lily white innocent, and I am such a slanderous asshole, take it further than a BBS rant and your old threats of physical violence... or shut the fuck up

17. Steve Karson

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    I blew your cover again you liar.
    Not really sure what you mean about taking it further, but I am satisfied to expose your lies and to destroy your credibility here (using your own words to do it).

If you want me to shut up, try being a man and admitting your mistake and apologize for your baseless attack on my character and reputation.

18. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

girls girls girls .... just stop it. this was something like two years ago.

time to shake hands and be done with it.

as for Jay, what crawled up your ass and died??

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Well thank ya. Thank ya very much. :D

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Chuckie, you had to be there for the epic battle that ended with Eric's bitter defeat by Steve Karson, and the subsequent fading into bbs oblivion by Eric. It should serve as a reminder to never get into an arguement with Steve (or Papa, or Frank Angel :D).

As for tying you and Eric together, it just seemed like a good fit. :D Both of you seem to find fault in GW's every move, and you both try so hard to bait conservatives. It almost sounds like Eric and you are father and son. :Puke: