1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump impeachment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Honestly, I didn't think the Dems were stupid enough to actually do this. I'm no political analyst but what a bonehead move.

Is there a way for me to bet on who will win in 2020? I mean is there an online Vegas type deal where I can actually put money on it? I mean at this point I'd pull my 401 out and put it all on Orange.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yes

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yes. Same places you can bet on MotoGP. They're all European sites. Unfortunately, we in the so called land of the free can't bet there because our government doesn't allow it. Pretty fucking lame.

You should figure out a way to bet. The Euros don't seem to handicap American politics as well as they do sports etc so you might make money. I bet they're overestimating Trump's chances of removal this very minute.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not to mention the bloodshed in the House and potential 1/3 of the Senate for those who orchestrated the coup...

5. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

One can always hope....

6. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

WARNING: WARNING: WARNING: May trigger snowflakes.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

9. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

MurfSVR likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kowtowing to them didn't work, I'm good with him being called a fool by people who are pissed they're not getting things from the US any longer.

Anyone who actually treats him like a fool so far has found to their detriment it's not a sound strategy, I'm good with that as well.

R Acree and turtlecreek like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't care about accusations, it's the in thing right now.
    More things are being labeled hate crimes, that is not remotely the same thing as an actual increase in crimes.
    Don't care about respect from people who have been getting paid by this country to keep them happy. Fuck them.
    What terrorism?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait - did you just call a man who has done nothing but "public service" and became a multi millionaire doing so less greedy? What in the world are you comparing him to???

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He is either uninformed or intentionally lying to himself. Sanders has grown wealthy in office. He is scum just like the rest of them.

16. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

His net worth is 2.5m according to reports. Good part from book. I would not call that multimillionaire

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s more than one million...that kinda defines “multimillionaire”

18. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I think you need at least two to be multi

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... 2.5 meets the definition. You sure seem to have an odd way of telling someone they’re right.

20. MurfSVR

MurfSVR Well-Known Member

I like the article about Bernie paying his own staffers $12 per hour while at the same time running on a $15 per hour minimum wage platform - that shit cracks me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikendzel and lrrs517 like this.