1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I gots to start me a Charity!!!!! Al's The MAN!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Shhh...not the topic to bring up Trump. Notice how you're the only one who has?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, not really equitable.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Bla bla. I just pisses me off, the double standards regarding how the book is thrown at some people but others perpetually skate. Deal with it....:p That is all....

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Excellent point.

I would assume the first time a caveman idolized the sun rising the second caveman thought of a way to exploit it. Thanks for the reminder.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Probably not that simplistic, but the first time some reasonably bright, moderately charismatic caveman suffered a debilitating injury, religion was invented.

Dude had to provide for himself & his family... his successors have taken it way too far, though.

6. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

A bank is easy once you have your own country......

VATICAN CITY STATE - Since 1929 has been an internationally recognized "city-state" and the smallest country in the world.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yes...when you're a "Church" that can afford your own country....that's just all gone way too far.

Banditracer likes this.
  8. Littlehat

Littlehat Well-Known Member

I like his excuse of "making up for years I did not get paid." I understand non-profit is just a tax strategy, but that just looks bad.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk