1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here work in the Monster Jam organization?

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Nov 18, 2019.

1. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I want to get some used stuff for my kid and don't really want the everyday stuff that you can just buy on amazon or ebay. He really likes el Toro loco. So a piece of bodywork or anything real would be great. I'm trying to find him an authentic helmet as well. He's a little 4 yr old gearhead redneck with a Kentucky drawl lol.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    StaccatoFan and Newyork like this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

SirCrashAlot likes this.
  3. SirCrashAlot

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

That stuff doesn’t get out into the public. They have some very strict policies about crash parts, rebuilding and recycling. Sorry, but odds are you need to just buy the stuff they make for public consumption.

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Policy be damned.....you need to get in front of the truck crew/driver. I'm certain they could hook up a little fan.

TurboBlew, Shenanigans and sdg like this.
  6. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

You've never dealt with the Feld Organization. Those guys like their jobs, and they don't violate those policies.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

There’s a Grave Digger world HQ near Kill Devil Hills NC that has a pretty big Monster Jam swag store. Outside they have a bunch of GD trucks on display. There’s a little course there with a truck they use to give rides for like $5.

I took my little guy there for his 6th bday and let him get his fix. We visited Kitty Hawk while we were in the area as well.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Pretty sure field also handles supercross. Where each race countless riders give away pieces of their bikes and gear....

maybe they handle things differently?

9. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

T
    Yes, Feld owns both. Yes, they do things differently. For Supercross, the rider is the product. For Monster Jam, the trucks are the characters.

10. SirCrashAlot

Thanks for the info. Thought it might be a little different than that since they tear the living shit out of those things lol.