1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 RC390 For Sale - Southern California

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Flippn, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Flippn

Flippn Member

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PZ1kbYcARnunaW2L8

Haven’t ridden in almost two years, maybe someone else can put the bike to use.

1351 miles with no issues, it might need a new battery. I purchased the bike new when I lived in Austin, TX. Used specifically for track day duty only, Harris Hill and COTA when I was in Texas...Laguna Seca, Sears Point, Thunder Hill when I lived in Northern California for a year. I didn’t race and the bike has never crashed. I have most of the street parts that came off, I say most because I haven’t inventoried them since moving to California.

If you’re in Southern California, and in need of a trailer, I have a Kendon single bike trailer available for sale as well. I also have my gear available (Dainese DAir size 52, Daytona Evo boots size 39eu (7 US). I won’t sell any of these items until the bike sells...if the bike doesn’t sell I’ll probably keep everything and hopefully find my way back to riding since I have yet to ride the Southern California tracks.

I’m including the items listed below with the purchase of the bike:
    Chicken Hawk tire warmers
    Pitbull fork stand (with pin for under the stem mount)
    Cyclegear rear stand
    Baxley chock

List of modifications, there may be other small item items that I missed.
    Front/Rear Sliders (KTM Performance)
    Slipper Clutch (Yoyodyne)
    Air Filter (K&N)
    Tuner (DynoJet / PCV)
    Rear Set (Driven)
    Brake Pads (Galfer)
    Brake Rotor 320mm w/ Bracket (Galfer)
    Rear Shocks (Ohlins)
    Front Shock Cartridge (Andreani)
    Triple Clamp w/ Ignition (Driven)
    Driven Clipons (Driven)
    Fuel Cap (Driven)
    Captive Wheel Spacers (Driven)
    Upper Fairing (Tyga)
    Wind Screen (Tyga)
    Seat Cowl (Tyga)
    Seat Pad (Tyga)
    Belly Pan (Tyga)
    Mid-panels (Tyga)
    Q/T Throttle (G2)
    Engine Case & Frame Sliders (T-Rex)
    Lever (Ebay Chinese made)
    Stompgrip
    Ballistc Battery

Price $5900 or best offer

Not sure if the url I provided works. If you’re interested, please send me your email address and I’ll the photos to you.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Nice bike! No exhaust system?

3. Flippn

Flippn Member

Thank you. Stayed with stock exhaust knowing I was going to ride Laguna Seca. Stopped riding after that and never got around to getting a new exhaust and tune.

4. Flippn

Flippn Member