1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I’ve got Lorenzo winning the next race, my pics are already in! Going for that record low score....

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I did win my trackday :D

SCCA has a Time Trials thing now which is like a qualifying session, and Time Attack thing which is like AutoX on a track. It's pretty cool.

48781736877_4772f00bfe_o.jpg

Also, SUVs suck and especially on track...lol at the X6M that tried to hang with my GTI. He was none too pleased :crackup:

Boman Forklift and Phl218 like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

An old hockey pool I used to be in gave back $5 to dead last so they could at least buy a beer to drown their sorrows of being complete shit lol.

Yzasserina and BigBird like this.
  4. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

My money is on Honda pulling a ktm and cutting him loose. Possibly prior to the next race. Would love to see that!

5. festertruck

Then you could use your $5 to buy him a beer to drown his sorrows. Haha

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

There is a large-winged bird with a very large nose (ok, beak) swirling over this game.

Wait...this here trackday was for cars?

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah...don't have a tow vehicle currently, so the Daily got a go at the track.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

GTI still? What track?

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

yep, still have the GTI. It's got all the bolt-ons and all that other jazz. NJMP Lightning.

HPPT likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

So, only 14 points ahead of fester every race and I got this cat in a bag

BigBird likes this.
  11. dsapsis

Qualifying all done, so get those picks in folks. This is not a festerlock.
    Forecast calls for pai...no that's not it...rain. Yeah. That's it. Rain.
    Could be a wild one. If I have this right the motogp race is at 3 am EDT/midnight here. Moto3 race starts midnight/9pm, and Moto2 1:20/10:20.
    If indeed it is wet, I think it will add some excitement. I'm not sure if this is my least favorite circuit on the calendar, but its close for sure.
    <raindance>

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Does rain make crashes more or less likely here...? Looked like everyone was over riding in Q to put in the time so high risk reward here if nothing else.

13. dsapsis

Stop and go track with a couple transitions. If it's wet, I'd expect unexpected.
    Fester -- where you have Quatro? :D

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well...

15. festertruck

I put mr q in fifth. Rolled the dice on a damp/wet race. I'm either screwed or will look like a genius. Haven't watched yet, so don't spoil it for me.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Deleted my post so I don't spoil it for festertruck. I'll just say I had some key positions slightly swapped.

17. festertruck

Thank you. You guys can post. I just won't look until I watch the race. Looking forward to it!

18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Well at least I nailed the winner and the guy in 3rd. But fucked up everyone else though lol

Phl218 likes this.
  19. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

Anyone know when scores will be up?

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I got 1-4 then had too much faith in Petrucci and Miller. I still think the rest of my top 15 wasn't awful though.

Phl218 likes this.