1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 13 | Misano | Italy | Sep 13-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 10, 2019.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

As did I and I don't see it. He rolled his hand out unfurling his fingers. The middle finger is the longest. I'm pretty sure it was more a WTF? After a flip, you are going to show angry body language. There is none of that to be found. Plus, if there were a hint of that to be found, you are guaranteed the presserazzi would be all over it. You are certainly free to think whatever.

What is interesting about the incident(s) is that while Marc does hold up Rossi, it's a result of a racing move. Vale's bail on the corner does not appear as such, although he claims he just couldn't get stopped (quote: "I arrive wide"). It looked to me like it was purposeful.

Dragginass likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can confirm Mongo does not. More from an afford pecan pie every day issue than a caloric concern.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude, you're nuts. Truly officially nuts. If you say it's just the bike then you have never once watch Marc Marquez riding a motorcycle.

Even Rossi admits MM is a hell of a good rider and he had to change his style to be more like Marcs...

Dragginass likes this.
  4. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

You mean “never once watched MM riding the Honda”. Right?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That guys is impressive. Quietly putting in work and has been top ten fast for the better part of this season. Never hear him complain about the equipment either. He's easy to like. I'd love to see him put it on the box tomorrow.

418 likes this.
  7. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

That would be awesome to see, not only as a boost to KTM but also a huge fu to Zarco.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

And Rossi has stated/implied multiple times that MM is riding the most advanced package on the grid. Being a great rider and having the most advanced/optimized bike are not mutually exclusive.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never said anything about the bike/team. He said the only reason MM is doing well is the bike. Anyone who has ever watched him ride should know better, no matter what bike he is on he's a hell of an amazing rider.

ShadowBoxer, Slider82 and BigBird like this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's funny how rookies keep jumping on the Yamaha M1 and putting it on the podium but it's the Honda that's the magical bike that wins by itself. :D

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's all genetics. Some people are born with Resting Bitch Face. Others must live with exceptionally long middle fingers and the attendant appearance of less than neighbourly attitudes.
    Exactly! You could probably put just about any multi-time world champion on the Honda and dominate, particularly if he happened to be Spanish.

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I loved watching pol and Marc battle in Moto2 and loved watching pol win his own title. Glad to see him on the front Row

I’ve wondered the same thing. I’m like if the Honda is so amazing how come a multi time world champion can’t make it into Q1 on it? And two or three rookies in a row have been banging out poles and wins on the yammies.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is that sarcasm? That’s sarcasm, innit? :D

pscook likes this.
  15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And Marc seems preturnaturally inclined to smile.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's easy to grin
    When your ship comes in
    And you've got the stock market beat

But the man worthwhile
    Is the man who can smile
    When his shorts are too tight in the seat.

KNickers, scottn and Phl218 like this.
  17. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

He's been there since the start, would be really cool to see him get a good bike and get competitive every weekend in it. Hopefully this will add some fuel to the fire.

18. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

A fews podium are trash for established factory MotoGP teams. Its funny how many don't understand that. Win or go home.

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Good thing Rossi has been riding that easy Yamaha, otherwise he would have probably retired 8 years ago.

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A couple of us seem to be preternaturally inclined to correct spelling errors.

Mot Okstef likes this.