1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Ducati 800ss Race Bike with title MSP maintained

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gogreggo, Oct 24, 2018.

1. gogreggo

gogreggo Well-Known Member

6271 miles, Ohlins rear, AK's up front, power commander, quick shifter, Superbike airbox. 2 sets of stock BREMBO wheels & 1 set MARCHESINI wheels set up for rain, fresh fork seals, ready to race. This bike has won many championships. Rod Burr of MSP Cycles built and raced it before I bought it from him. I raced it 4 seasons, and always let Rod maintain. Mechanically a 10. Never ridden on street. Few sprockets but I always ran the same gear because its just so stinkin fast. The motor has been completely gone thru top to bottom. Bike is in Acworth, GA. You can reach me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Price?

3. gogreggo

Pm me an offer. I honestly hadn’t thought about selling it until a few days ago

4. Muz720

Muz720 Well-Known Member

I am more then probably out of line here. But why should a interested buyer give you a price! You took the time to list it.. take the the to price it! I Thought all for sale listings needed a price to begin with anyway?

5. Kersch

Kersch Member

Has the motor been built to any race spec?

6. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

7. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

One thousand, three hundred dollars.

8. racerx43

racerx43 Well-Known Member

Fourteen fiddy

9. gogreggo

5k for bike, 400 each set of spare wheels