1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Wilson Craig.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

He will be missed. He put fast bikes under some of the best in the sport.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle...4GBw4wxYjr0pHzPnSCGUKXsNydgt_gJaV__XycoMMwhEw

[​IMG]

It is with the deepest sadness that I must announce the passing of my father, Wilson Craig, this morning. The suddenness of this event has left our family both heartbroken and lost.

He will be remembered as a kind, gentle and generous man, with a passion for motorcycle racing that never dimmed. The sport brought him so much happiness over the years, and we hope that his involvement in the community was able to share some of this joy.

His family love him, and miss him terribly.

Regards

The Craig Family

418 and Yzasserina like this.
  2. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Saw that this morning, too. He ran some real names, Cam Donald, Guy Martin, William Dunlop. He'll be missed in those Roads paddocks.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

RIP.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If I remember right he "signed" Guy Martin with nothing besides a handshake. Old school gentleman with a real passion for the sport. I think that may be in the Closer To The Edge movie.

[​IMG]

418 likes this.
  5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Their bikes always looked just right. :bow:

6. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

What a loss, RIP sir!

7. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Damn. What a loss for the sport. I met him briefly in the fancy hospitality tent which made the ticket worth it’s face value alone. He had enough passion for the whole paddock. RIP.

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood