1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Street View

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Aug 27, 2019.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

All the time. But then I used to live on the interstate, 4000+ miles per month.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Well, Halloween looks fun for the kidos:eek: 1-D897-CC6-53-DA-4796-B895-E626-FCE288-D7.jpg

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Google Maps old satellite birds eye view used to be a lot better. Now they restrict it to a higher up altitude that nit used to be. Bing Maps did the same. Both now have areas you used to be able to do a birds eye quite nicely now cant.

5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I am ashamed that Candy Corn is top of the list here (AL).

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Bing was great for that, used it a lot at work. It's bloody annoying that it is no longer available.

7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

And you never know what cool stuff you can find on it. For example...google map these coordinates:
    41°42'52.7"N, 12°19'03.6"E

turn around until you see the black Ford hatchback

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

In AL those are teeth replacements. Thats why they sell so well....

Boman Forklift and Past Glory like this.
  9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

At the gas pump?

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nothing beats a good ole map.

Cannoli, scottn, zertrider and 3 others like this.
  11. Woofentino Pugr

Guy in the back seat with the hand out the window?

sbk1198 likes this.
  12. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

My uncle died last year and my cousin just found a street view image of him waving at the camera. Kinda cool and sad at the same time.

Phl218 and K51000 like this.
  13. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Will I get the ban hammer if I post said picture in this thread.. that pertains to this thread.

14. Woofentino Pugr

Nope but we'll tie you up and put you in a large pie and leave you on Mongo's porch.:D

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I think a ban sounds better. I seriously don't know. I got ban once before for either posting a pic or a video in a thread, that had to do with that thread, which I thought was allowed.

16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

The house pictured when you enter my address is not correct. I wouldn’t care, except amazon’s contract drivers delivered my curtains and smoke/CO detectors to the wrong house.

The fat fuck who lives there lies to my face and said he hadn’t opened my packages. I had to point out my stuff sitting in his garage.

Calling the police probably wouldn’t be worth it for the $120 of stuff he tried to keep. Debating the best way to handle him in the future. I have saved delivery instructions referencing said incorrect street view and fat fuck neighbor now.

Some people are real assholes.

17. Chasbro

Chasbro Well-Known Member

You can still see Oak Hill Raceway from the highway in street view but in satellite it's gone.

18. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

RIP Oak Hill. Loved that place even though I sucked there. So many memories ... Roger Lee as a young kid mid 90’s dumping a bunch of laundry soap in the fountain at that dive motel on the circle in Henderson ... damn good times :beer:

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

20. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yep! lol