1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Yellowstone is good, but I have the feeling we have been here before.........Sons of Anarchy. Even to the point of kidnapping a kid.

My thought was that the bomb was a pressure bomb, once the plane gets to a certain altitude it will go off, but I am now thinking that most of the aspects of the plane are pressurized so that wont happen. I do like Rip. And the old farm hand with the mustache.

That damn albino brother is always typecast as the villain. Saw him on Justified too.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I still think that Beth's hatred is about losing her mother and blaming Jamie for it. When she said those horrible things to him last time, she mentioned wanting him to feel a sense of loss so big he would want to kill himself. Or something like that. It made me think that it was about her losing the thing or person that was most important to her. Maybe she lost something or someone else that we don't know about yet, but I think he knows what it is. I mean, wouldn't that be the first question anyone else would have asked her when she was saying those things?

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think Band of Brothers is the only thing he’s ever played a good guy in.

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I used the "Sons" comparison in a conversation yesterday......I completely agree.

Papa, I dunno man, I guess its possible.....shes definitely pissed, that whole "something you love, I will kill it" thing was pretty rough......I just didnt see Jamie involved in her moms death, at least thats what they showed.....it was Beths fault. Kasey was there, but Jamie wasnt......confused here.

How about her taking the butterknife at the dinner table and poking him with it under the table as he sat next to her????? geesh.

She softened right up while Rip was talking horse to Tate at the corral tho......almost like she melted.

Old farmhand mustache guy is pretty cool.....I like the way he is helping Jimmy.

What do you guys think will happen to Jamies "Campaign helper GF"? ......she knows the same as Kayak girl....../do you think she is playing the preggar card to make him think, or its real?.......she was freakin watching the news about the "Drowning".

Hey, did you guys know shes (beth) really English?.....accent and all.......Pretty impressive.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I thought Preggo Girl was wearing a wire. But the police are in cahoots so not much point.

Gixxerguy855 and DucatiBomber like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not saying he's guilty of anything. I think she's blaming him. She could be totally irrational about it.

Quite a few British and Australian actors on American TV. You'd never know if you only watched the shows.

G Dawg likes this.
  7. CharlieY

At the coffee shop?.....I hadnt thought about that, possible tho.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: That didn't cross my mind either. If that's true, that could be his best fuck-up yet.

9. CharlieY

Hey, how about the tourists and the grizzly......totally surprised me when the cliff-hanger girl fell off the cliff and they showed her hit/bounce.....I wasnt expecting that.

SOA-esque

10. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Looked over at the wife and said she’s wearing a wire when we were watching last night.
    I’m guessing it’s not the local police it will be State attorney generals office or possibly a federal agency running it.
    Like you said local police are too corrupt which would also make a federal or state agency investigation worthwhile in the eyes of fed or state prosecutors.
    I think that’s where the show will go next year. We will be watching everyone including local police try and run from the feds.

Ride safe,
    AAron

11. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Blk dude"Franklin" is also British on Snowfall fx network... impressive stuff

12. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Guy who played Longmire is an Ozzie, as was the guy who played Patrick Jane on The Mentalist (although he would slip up from time to time and you could hear the accent). McGarrett on Hawaii 5-0 is a Kiwi.

Jax on SoA is a Geordie, coming from Newcastle England. I'll just say, they do a much better job acting with an American accent than Americans do with a British or Ozzie accent.

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

If they kill Tate can you imagine the kind of hell John and Kacey will bring down on them?

CharlieY and Shenanigans like this.
  14. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

you guys saying, she wore a wire in the coffee shop... Jamie never said anything incriminating. not sure where you are going there. could she disarm him, his guilt get to him and he spill his guts later? possibly but, he is a very smart guy. just a bit mentally unraveled at this time. Ski

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He did reassure her that nothing would happen to her for knowing the same stuff that the dead journalist knew. That may not prove anything, but it would certainly raise a lot of questions from law enforcement.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

A smart guy would of never met with her.
    Him being an attorney and still meeting with her proves he’s a f#cking moron (IMO)

Ride safe,
    AAron

Shenanigans likes this.
  17. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Bloat

Edit. That’s what I get for not reading until the end to post

18. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

If they kill him? Can you imagine the hell they are going to bring down just for taking him? Shits fixing to get real. Old school

noeyes likes this.
  19. I’m still laughing about Beth in the boutique, that chicks evil. So more I’ve been thinking.... Beth is now trying to get rid of Kasey as well. Trying to tell Monica with all this good intentioned BS but has me thinking she’s now just going to try to take over the whole ranch. She made a statement about her mother again and how she was the backbone of the ranch, etc. She’s obviously still bent out of shape about her mom so more I’m thinking is she’s just trying to take over the entire ranch, Trip will run it while sleeping in her bed. Jamie will sink himself and his father, I don't think she was wearing a wire. With that done, Kacey gone Beth slides in. I’m sure she also has a lot of $ somehow in her name or control vs the rest of the family. One more thought, Tate somehow gets returned and that’s what get Kacey to leave, well or he gets killed and he leaves but don’t think he’d do that without getting revenge unless Tate blows up in the air with the Becks.

20. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Beth gon whoop that A$$! lol(just like Nate Diaz)