Friends are finally History!

Discussion in 'General' started by IYFphoto, May 6, 2004.

1. SBK

SBK Misanthropic Anthropoid

I'm wit Eddie, that damn Chapelle show is a riot. The Wayne Brady episode had me laughing so hard my head nearly exploded.

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"

I was literally in tears.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I don't think so:p

3. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

We need more shows like Monster garage and OCC. Jesse James is a bad ass.. I would like to see him build a sport bike or even better a race superbike....

4. grimm705

grimm705 Grimm Reaper

If you have a chance to buy the whole season you should... The Rick James bit was the funniest yet... I'm rich, Beeotch....

5. crystalkd

crystalkd Member

I LOVE CSI and Law and Order but I have also had enough CJ training to know the diffreance betweem fiction and reality. That lady needs to get a clue. The sad part is that there are too many people around like that!

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Maybe Jamie James,I doubt Jesse could build something that turns.

7. funksouljon

funksouljon Well-Known Member

Wwwhat?

8. SBK

SBK Misanthropic Anthropoid

I'll do that! I love the "President Black Bush" bit too, that is some funny, funny chit.

Lots of clips from Chappelle's show on the Comedy Central site, for anybody who hasn't had a chance to check it out.

Linky: Chappelle's Show

9. Chupa Cabra

Chupa Cabra Scarier Than Scuzzlebutt!

Jay Leno interviewed famous actors/actresses that had been on Friends over the years. Here's the inside scoop:

Rosie O'Donnel "During the first few seasons I was Jennifer Anniston's body double."

Kid Rock "They said I could be on Friends and I wouldn't have
    to show up until 10. I was like 'cool'. Then I found out they meant 10 AM. I was like, 'F*** that s***.'"

Kelsey Grammer "Don't forget to watch Frasier's final episode next
    Thursday at 8 pm."

David Arquette "I mean, who do I have to sleep with to get on the
    show!?"

Quentin Tarrantino "Not too many people know this but I directed the first Friends episode. I started it out with 25 friends, but I killed off 19 of them. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

10. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

AMERICAN KARAOKE SUCKS!

Friends RULES!

Can't wait for Joey to start!!!!! Not because of Matt LeBlanc but because Drea de Matteo is HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!! :cool:

11. zixxer1

zixxer1 Well-Known Member

louis couldnt watch a sit com cuz he cant sit com for more than 5 minutes:D