1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 11 | Red Bull Ring | Austria | Aug 9-11

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 5, 2019.

1. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

"Ifyousayso":)

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Nevermind Mr. Mecum...

3. Far enough back that he should have graciously pulled to the side to let the younger, slower guys through. Selfish old bastard!

MachineR1 and Quicktoy like this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Great race! I didn't think Dovi had it, but possibly MM's med rear choice cost him this one. Interesting to see Yamaha resisting so many of the developments Ducati and Honda are pursuing. It didn't take Honda long to adopt Ducati's rear tire aero device, yet Yamaha still doesn't use it. I'm glad to see the electronics are getting sorted, but they need a few more HP and to start being more aggressive on developments if Rossi is going to win again. Hell, they should just hire me and make it happen :D

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Well, I have Sling, but it only has one beinsports, so I guess they've replaced it with a beinsports that doesn't have moto racing. Sucks, too, bc I got WSBK and motoamerica, too. Looks like I'll have to get the discounted motogp package.

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I watched on BeIn this morning.

Just go to Sling search and put in FIM, it’s a 4hr feed covering all classes.

This race totally made up for the snoozer last weekend! Moto2 was pretty good also.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's what it was.

8. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

* I think.

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Someone needs to make a meme out of Davide T’s response to the win in the Ducati pit. I’ve never seen someone get so fired up about a single race win. [emoji1787]

badmoon692008, MachineR1 and cpettit like this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It was basically a stress test for his heart.

The ticker is still ticking....

11. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

MM said his front brake lever guard was ripped off by Dovi's leathers or bike. Not sure if that was it though.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I watched it on Sling also, there's more than one Bein Sport channel on there. On mine it's the very first Bein channel in their lineup. You can also watch it hours later by using the grid feature and rewinding that channel.

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I heard that after too, that better matches what I thought I saw go flying...it looked man made, long, skinny...

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That's what she said. Hmm, wait...

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. 418

418 Expert #59

Dovi once again silences the doubters.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I have Sling, they have all the Bein channels. Bein Sports will repkay the races later, Bein 5 or 6 has them live...along with practice and qualifying.

17. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Awesome race. The Dov'ster does it!
    After seeing Davide's response, tell me they don't hate Honda.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

For those with Sling are you able to cast replay to chromecast. I have not been able to watch replay fir months fir some reason. Keeps giving me error messages

19. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Yeah now he’s only 58 points behind Márquez. He’s got him right where he wants him

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That was absolutely hilarious!